cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02_09_2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
Ok i applied for fsw 2014 and was rejected so a month ago i reapplied under EE.
the problem is that i had kept my joint bank account me and my husband above the pof required but when rejected i withdrow about 3ooo canadian dollars ...now my balance account is below the limit ...after 2 weeks i will add this amount again .
1.should i withdrow my application now from the EE pool and submit it again when i add the money .
2.the 6 monthes bank statement i will submit if i ever got an ita, will show that my bank account was below pof required for a month or so ..can this be a reason for rejection.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't withdraw your application. NOTHING says you need the money for 6 months. You need it when you upload your permanent residence application after you get your invitation to apply, and again when you get your PR approved. The 6-month thing is just to see that it didn't suddenly come into your account - and even if it did, there are legitimate reasons why it might, which CIC would accept.

Build your account back up while you wait for your invitation and be sure you have it when you upload your PR application.

rakeshk007

Apr 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Say I get ITA and I haven't got the the necessary funds in my account. I intend to ask my parents to make transfers to my account from their account after i receive ITA.
I will then take the statements. Is that valid?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
moamana82 said:
Ok i applied for fsw 2014 and was rejected so a month ago i reapplied under EE.
the problem is that i had kept my joint bank account me and my husband above the pof required but when rejected i withdrow about 3ooo canadian dollars ...now my balance account is below the limit ...after 2 weeks i will add this amount again .
1.should i withdrow my application now from the EE pool and submit it again when i add the money .
2.the 6 monthes bank statement i will submit if i ever got an ita, will show that my bank account was below pof required for a month or so ..can this be a reason for rejection.
No, don't worry about that, as long as it is back up at the time your application is finalized and stays there until you land...

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
rakeshk007 said:
Say I get ITA and I haven't got the the necessary funds in my account. I intend to ask my parents to make transfers to my account from their account after i receive ITA.
I will then take the statements. Is that valid?
No, you cannot borrow anyone to meet the POF requirement. If your parents make you a gift, you will need an affidavit that the funds are a gift, not a loan that needs to be repaid.