+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POF CONFUSION AGAIN !!!

kartikbhatia

Jan 20, 2017
HI EVERYONE

I HAVE BIG CONFUSION

I HAVE MY INVESTMENTS IN MUTUAL FUNDS (PAKISTAN) ITS MORE THEN 12300 CANADIAN DOLLARS AND THEY ARE INVESTED IN EQUITY

NOW CAN I PROVIDE THOSE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS AS PROOF OF FUNDS ? AS THEY ARE EASILY CASHABLE ANY TIME

OR

DO I HAVE TO PUT THAT 12300 INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AND WAIT FOR 6 MONTHS ?

OR

IF FATHER GIFT 12300 TO HIS SON THEN IS THAT ACCEPTABLE ? LETS SAY I GET ITA TODAY AND MY FATHER GIVES ME 12300 NEXT DAY AS GIFT CAN I SUBMIT THAT TO CIC OR DO I HAVE TO WAIT 6 MONTHS FOR THAT AS WELL ?

PLEASE CLEAR ME THESE 3 SCENERIOS ABOVE

please advise ??

THANKS

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
kartikbhatia said:
HI EVERYONE

I HAVE BIG CONFUSION

I HAVE MY INVESTMENTS IN MUTUAL FUNDS (PAKISTAN) ITS MORE THEN 12300 CANADIAN DOLLARS AND THEY ARE INVESTED IN EQUITY

NOW CAN I PROVIDE THOSE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS AS PROOF OF FUNDS ? AS THEY ARE EASILY CASHABLE ANY TIME

OR

DO I HAVE TO PUT THAT 12300 INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AND WAIT FOR 6 MONTHS ?

OR

IF FATHER GIFT 12300 TO HIS SON THEN IS THAT ACCEPTABLE ? LETS SAY I GET ITA TODAY AND MY FATHER GIVES ME 12300 NEXT DAY AS GIFT CAN I SUBMIT THAT TO CIC OR DO I HAVE TO WAIT 6 MONTHS FOR THAT AS WELL ?

PLEASE CLEAR ME THESE 3 SCENERIOS ABOVE

please advise ??

THANKS
Mutual funds are not acceptable as they are
In case you liquidate the mutual funds and put the into your account, it is acceptable (please ensure to write an LoE stating that the funds are from liquidation of mutual funds)
You can take the money from your dad as well (ensure that you have a notarized gift deed from your dad to you)

kartikbhatia

Jan 20, 2017
GokulGuruprasad said:
Mutual funds are not acceptable as they are
In case you liquidate the mutual funds and put the into your account, it is acceptable (please ensure to write an LoE stating that the funds are from liquidation of mutual funds)
You can take the money from your dad as well (ensure that you have a notarized gift deed from your dad to you)

Thank you for your reply~

so MUTUAL funds are not acceptable i have to transfer those funds into my account and show pof

now lets come to father is giving me money , do i have to keep that money for 6 months ?? suppose i make EE profile today and after 4 months i get ita... so can i put funds after receiving ita ?

kartikbhatia

Jan 20, 2017
i have received ita but i dont have 12300 funds into my bank account.

can my father gift me those funds and i deposite that money in my account and submit bank stament ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes.

You will need a declaration from your father that the money is a gift and not a loan plus proof of transfer.

kartikbhatia

Jan 20, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
Yes.

You will need a declaration from your father that the money is a gift and not a loan plus proof of transfer.

I have seen few posts that they got rejected because funds were not 6months old

em confused !

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kartikbhatia said:
I have seen few posts that they got rejected because funds were not 6months old

em confused !
I haven't seen a single post like that even after reading all 300+ pages of "reasons for rejection"

There isn't a rule either in the IRCC website that states something like that either.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Hi guys, does the Pof letter have to be singed or stamped by the bank ? I guess stamped . and if it mentions avaerage balance and credit cards or any loans plus all information of current account details than is still a statement required ? Also I work at a bank so I can prepare these my self. Please advise.

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
I haven't seen a single post like that even after reading all 300+ pages of "reasons for rejection"

There isn't a rule either in the IRCC website that states something like that either.
Bravo for exact answer :)

kartikbhatia

Jan 20, 2017
DelPiero07 said:

may be its avg balance needs to be maintained for 6 months of 12300

I read somewhere that if suddenly 12300 comes into ur account CIC raises red flag..so in this situation what should i do ? what docs i have to provide to cic ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kartikbhatia said:
may be its avg balance needs to be maintained for 6 months of 12300

I read somewhere that if suddenly 12300 comes into ur account CIC raises red flag..so in this situation what should i do ? what docs i have to provide to cic ?
The bolded part is also incorrect.

Yes, a lump sum amount for which the applicant is unable to account for will raise suspicion, thus, when getting money from a family member one has to get a letter stating that the money is a gift and proof of transfer so the IRCC officer knows where this money is coming from.

kartikbhatia

Jan 20, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
The bolded part is also incorrect.

Yes, a lump sum amount for which the applicant is unable to account for will raise suspicion, thus, when getting money from a family member one has to get a letter stating that the money is a gift and proof of transfer so the IRCC officer knows where this money is coming from.
OMG...you are champion...

Sorry if i pissed you off..

on whats app groups ppl are creating panic that funds needs to be in account for the period of 6 months if its less then that even after you receive ita you will be rejected.

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
kartikbhatia said:
on whats app groups ppl are creating panic that funds needs to be in account for the period of 6 months if its less then that even after you receive ita you will be rejected.
I really really really hope that you guys are right... I literally can't eat or sleep because of this issue.