Apr 19, 2018
Florida
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Hey everyone,
I was looking into proof of funds and it talks about this part. Im confused as to if this is necessary of a letter from bank with details is enough?
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
Also regrading the letter, I have a savings account with Ally Bank and upon asking then mentioned they could provide me with VOD (Validation of Deposit), would this suffice? Or would they prefer it from a more known bank?I have a checking account with BOA but don't keep enough in it, just enough for monthly bills.
Any advice would be helpful :)

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hey everyone,
I was looking into proof of funds and it talks about this part. Im confused as to if this is necessary of a letter from bank with details is enough?
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
Also regrading the letter, I have a savings account with Ally Bank and upon asking then mentioned they could provide me with VOD (Validation of Deposit), would this suffice? Or would they prefer it from a more known bank?I have a checking account with BOA but don't keep enough in it, just enough for monthly bills.
Any advice would be helpful :)
Usually applicants doesn't reveal if they have some debts or credits of less amounts, I guess its not mandatory. But when it comes to debts and credits of higher amounts which can later be of an issue where the situation arises which forces the applicant to become a fugitive then this will be assessed by IRCC, else silly amount of debts and credits ain't an issue
Regarding Letter, I am not sure about the format how is it in the USA but what IRCC is looking for is that the proof of funds are available in the bank and it is accessible to the applicant and the applicant can use it anytime he/she wishes. This is required in the letter.
I hope you weren't in an urgent to get this sorted
I was scrolling through the old threads. I do it once a week so those threads unattended gets a response.

mrinalbh

Apr 19, 2018
Florida
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Usually applicants doesn't reveal if they have some debts or credits of less amounts, I guess its not mandatory. But when it comes to debts and credits of higher amounts which can later be of an issue where the situation arises which forces the applicant to become a fugitive then this will be assessed by IRCC, else silly amount of debts and credits ain't an issue
Regarding Letter, I am not sure about the format how is it in the USA but what IRCC is looking for is that the proof of funds are available in the bank and it is accessible to the applicant and the applicant can use it anytime he/she wishes. This is required in the letter.
I hope you weren't in an urgent to get this sorted
I was scrolling through the old threads. I do it once a week so those threads unattended gets a response.
Hey thanks for replying and no rush from my side :)
And yeah I been looking around and asking people. It seems in USA they won't be able to give the exact format but but the account details and the funds available will be provided and ofc I will be taking print for my last 6 months statement.
I was told buy the CC company that they could provide me with letter with 0 debt ( I don't have any just the normal CC usage).
What would be helpful is if you can give details as to how you presented it? What im thinking bout as someone suggested is I get the letters, the statements and a letter on top of that with the exact amount in each to make it more clear.
Any suggestions would be help :)