+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POE not received however passport is stamped with student visa and in my hand. Will I be allowed to travel ,whom should I contact

inangu

Aug 22, 2021
I have received my stamped passport back on 17th Aug with student visa on it, but my POE and decision counterfoil are not updated on the IRCC portal login.
I am booked to fly on 26th and have already raised a webform and emailed to Delhiimmigration email id. Have Eno response . Should I cancel my tickets and wait for the update.

Since my travel is thru Maldives I am worried they may deport me or the border control Canada might deport me on non availability of POE.

How can I contact Border control

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I have received my stamped passport back on 17th Aug with student visa on it, but my POE and decision counterfoil are not updated on the IRCC portal login.
I am booked to fly on 26th and have already raised a webform and emailed to Delhiimmigration email id. Have Eno response . Should I cancel my tickets and wait for the update.

Since my travel is thru Maldives I am worried they may deport me or the border control Canada might deport me on non availability of POE.

How can I contact Border control
You might want to actually wait for the counterfoil to be updated. What's the current status?