+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POE letter not received

Sagar_ihm

Jun 30, 2018
Dear Sir/Mam,
Greetings

I would like to know that what's the ideal time to get the POE. As my Visa was issued on 31st May and it's being around one month but still the POE has not been issued. An enquiry has been also submitted through webmail/form
but no response. I am very much worried about current situation ...can anyone please guide me

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Dear Sir/Mam,
Greetings

I would like to know that what's the ideal time to get the POE. As my Visa was issued on 31st May and it's being around one month but still the POE has not been issued. An enquiry has been also submitted through webmail/form
but no response. I am very much worried about current situation ...can anyone please guide me
I think its best to call them buddy,

Sagar_ihm

Jun 30, 2018
I think its best to call them buddy,
Hello
Greetings ,
Thank you very much but what all details are required before calling them ..Visa number will sufficient or else other details required.
Second I am very much worried about the same- what could be further consequences .
Thanks

Zoo1231

Jan 31, 2019
Hello
Greetings ,
Thank you very much but what all details are required before calling them ..Visa number will sufficient or else other details required.
Second I am very much worried about the same- what could be further consequences .
Thanks
Hello, I am in the same situation. Did you finally receive your Poe? Please let me know