+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POE is missing

Apr 17, 2021
I have received my passport on 13April after stamping from Delhi high commission but "POE-Letter of Introduction" is still not updated in the GC key account. Can anyone guide me how to get this most important document please as I have to travel soon and my flight tickets and quarantine is already booked.Thank you.

Pradhav

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi,
Same problem with me ,My visa is stamped in February and haven't received POE letter
I have submitted many web forms but no luck
Yesterday I received PPR again so, do I have to send my passport again to vfs?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi,
Same problem with me ,My visa is stamped in February and haven't received POE letter
Why did you get another PPR issued? Did you re-apply?

Nirav8989

Apr 16, 2021
Hi,
When did you received your initial PPR and stamp on your passport? I think it would be 18th of feb.

Pradhav

Star Member
May 16, 2019
I think all who PPR on 18th feb are facing same problem. It should be a technical error. I am also on the same stage.
Ok.
How are you approaching this problem? Am planning to travel on May 14th, Etihad and Emirates airlines reps have told me that POE letter is mandatory to board.
I have submitted webforms ,sent email to Delhi and Chandigarh immigration many times and no response is received .

2 days back i received Ppr again ,Do i have to resubmit my passport ? Have you received it too?

Nirav8989

Apr 16, 2021
Ok.
How are you approaching this problem? Am planning to travel on May 14th, Etihad and Emirates airlines reps have told me that POE letter is mandatory to board.
I have submitted webforms ,sent email to Delhi and Chandigarh immigration many times and no response is received .

2 days back i received Ppr again ,Do i have to resubmit my passport ? Have you received it too?
Please send your watsapp no

Mushiss

Apr 20, 2021
Hi,
Did you received your POE ? I am in the same situation as yours. It's almost same timeline