Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Please guide me, I have applied for express entry however my CRS is 302
Is there a way I can find a job offer, my NOC is 2282
Job offer is atleast impossible for outsider. Your NOC is in Nova Scotia pnp demand list.
And NSNP DEMAND EE CATEGORY B is a without Job offer category there.

shibinvp

Feb 8, 2018
Hi

Can you please give an idea about which of all the province is demanding for Mechanical Engineers. NOC 2132.

I have understood that getting a job offer until we get a valid work permit is almost impossible for most of the cases. So without a job offer which provinces we can meet for a PNP once we are in the EE pool.

I have found that in the case of Ontario PNP, the Human Capital Priorities Stream is applicable for candidates with out a job offer but we will have to wait until they find us in the pool and send us an NOI themself.

So accordingly, if you are aware of other provinces, kindly help to know about their system. Mainly the provinces demanding for Mechanical Engineers NOC 2132.

I could not find a satisfying answer in many web pages.

Shibin

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi

Can you please give an idea about which of all the province is demanding for Mechanical Engineers. NOC 2132.

I have understood that getting a job offer until we get a valid work permit is almost impossible for most of the cases. So without a job offer which provinces we can meet for a PNP once we are in the EE pool.

I have found that in the case of Ontario PNP, the Human Capital Priorities Stream is applicable for candidates with out a job offer but we will have to wait until they find us in the pool and send us an NOI themself.

So accordingly, if you are aware of other provinces, kindly help to know about their system. Mainly the provinces demanding for Mechanical Engineers NOC 2132.

I could not find a satisfying answer in many web pages.

Shibin
This is in the Sask. Occupation list. You can apply for sinp ee sub category. It is a without Job offer option. But this is regulated there. So you have to obtain license for that. Process takes 1 year. You can apply for SINP ee without that. But have to present it after that. Only then you will get nomination.
2132 Mechanical engineers
Provide documentation from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer-in-Training membership; or you have received an academic assessment result letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

shibinvp

Feb 8, 2018
This is in the Sask. Occupation list. You can apply for sinp ee sub category. It is a without Job offer option. But this is regulated there. So you have to obtain license for that. Process takes 1 year. You can apply for SINP ee without that. But have to present it after that. Only then you will get nomination.
Provide documentation from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer-in-Training membership; or you have received an academic assessment result letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Thank you very much. I will research about this further.

pankajndama

Mar 6, 2018
India
I am a Chartered Accountant from Gujarat. Following are my details.
Qualification. CA & B.Com
Experience: 5 yrs post qualification and 10 years total.
Wife: B.Com 26 yrs

Can I get through without a job offer in Canada?

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
Job offer is atleast impossible for outsider. Your NOC is in Nova Scotia pnp demand list.
And NSNP DEMAND EE CATEGORY B is a without Job offer category there.
Hi Ashu,

But that is closed now, i dont know when would they open this year? please help if you know when?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi Ashu,

But that is closed now, i dont know when would they open this year? please help if you know when?
It can open anytime. Check related forums regularly. The intake is not open until this year.

Eswar85

Apr 14, 2018
Hi,

I have calculated my CRS score using online calculator and it is coming between 380-390. Can I get through without a job offer in Canada?

Education: B.E
Years of Experience: 12 years
Noc Code: 2173

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

jeffshane

Jun 28, 2018
Can i ask bour the SINP .. i dont have an EE but i already make my SINP and finiah submir my OID .. my occupation is demand in SK as a butcher and i have certificate for foodsafety

ielts_learn

Jan 5, 2018

ielts_learn

Jan 5, 2018

Thanks ashuindian. I have a question here. My degree is Master's in Computer Application (MCA). Do I still need to get the APEGS license?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks ashuindian. I have a question here. My degree is Master's in Computer Application (MCA). Do I still need to get the APEGS license?
Yes. CIPS or APEGS