+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP without JOB OFFER for banking professionals with NOC 0122 and NOC 6235

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@rahull65 , AINP pick's candidates randomly. Connection with Alberta helps too. From 388 is it possible you can do an additional diploma and increase to CLB10? Try to boost your crs by using both these options

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@mona247

What is the possibility of getting a job for Noc 6235/1223(spouse noc) from outside Canada?

Literally losing hope on PNPs after seeing people waiting in the pool for so long without any success.
Getting a job is very hard, it's better to try a study permit and either you or your spouse can study in some province for one year, after that pnp and pr is not that difficult. Else increase CRS that's the only option.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes, if you've not found yet. Check Saskatchewan pnp. 0122 is an eligible noc & have been receiving ITA.
Sinp is giving ITA for 69 and above. That means people need to have masters plus 10 years work experience . If they have these 2 things, most likely people will qualify in EE itself.

Sinp is pointless at the moment unless someone is not able to cross clb7 etc.

farhanshahab

Nov 28, 2019
Hi Guys! I have been associated with Banking Industry more than 16 years, worked into various departments like Data Center Incharge, Customer Service Supervisor and currently as Credit Officer into Commercial Banking Office. We are managing a portfolio of above 100 Billion Advances & Deposits. I have BSc (Computer Science) and Masters degree into (Banking & Finance). I have applied WES and doing preparation of IELTS for higher band like CLB 9. I have question that in which NOC should me apply for PNP as I have experience letter of Data Cenrte Incharge more than 2 years, Operations more than 4 years, Support Officer / Administrative Officer more than 5 years and currently Credit Officer more than 3 years.

Please advise accordingly.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys! I have been associated with Banking Industry more than 16 years, worked into various departments like Data Center Incharge, Customer Service Supervisor and currently as Credit Officer into Commercial Banking Office. We are managing a portfolio of above 100 Billion Advances & Deposits. I have BSc (Computer Science) and Masters degree into (Banking & Finance). I have applied WES and doing preparation of IELTS for higher band like CLB 9. I have question that in which NOC should me apply for PNP as I have experience letter of Data Cenrte Incharge more than 2 years, Operations more than 4 years, Support Officer / Administrative Officer more than 5 years and currently Credit Officer more than 3 years.

Please advise accordingly.
hey there, you need to research the noc codes on the official website of canada throughly. Based on your work experience you need to decide your noc.
If you find it too complicated to hunt yourself you should use the few online services and pay for it once you have the job reference letter ready.

farhanshahab

Nov 28, 2019
hey there, you need to research the noc codes on the official website of canada throughly. Based on your work experience you need to decide your noc.
If you find it too complicated to hunt yourself you should use the few online services and pay for it once you have the job reference letter ready.
Thanx Dear,

Is here any (Banking) demand-wise NOC list for PNP ???

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanx Dear,

Is here any (Banking) demand-wise NOC list for PNP ???
Please go step by step.. first find out your noc then jump to pnp.

The detailed pnp Noc in demand list and all programs are there on Canada visa pnp section.

farhanshahab

Nov 28, 2019
Not yet entered into express entry. Determining my NOC 0122 worth. Is it feasible to apply in this code or should me have any other choice??

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Not yet entered into express entry. Determining my NOC 0122 worth. Is it feasible to apply in this code or should me have any other choice??
Can you please make sure your noc is 0122 or something else first before jumping to pnp and trying to find out about others immigration stories? Like I said go step by step..

Looking at what you typed in your first post, your noc is not 0122 or 6235.(100% sure)
Thanks

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Dear I got it drafted myself from the job description I perform on daily basis. I wasn't able to get reference letter as per IRCC format. Therefore, I have provided standard rference letter alongwith a letter from colleague endorsing my duties. Received ITA but yet to get processed my final case.

hi

did you got the letter from the colleague notarized or it was on the plain paper?