+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP without JOB OFFER for banking professionals with NOC 0122 and NOC 6235

harryhks

Aug 2, 2019
First you need to check with HR dept if they will provide letter as per IRCC's format. If yes, you are good to go. Else, you would've to go for alternate route. Check yourself first. Then and then we can decide on way forward.
I am sure my HR deptt. won't issue such letter as long as I am in the job, but I can certainly get reference letters from my immediate supervisor.
Do I need to get this letter from my supervisor on Letter Head or on plain paper ?

Vickyvikram123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
I am sure my HR deptt. won't issue such letter as long as I am in the job, but I can certainly get reference letters from my immediate supervisor.
Do I need to get this letter from my supervisor on Letter Head or on plain paper ?
Yes it will work, duties should be matching and it might be verified also

Sinduu

Sep 1, 2019
EE profile created 8/30/2019
Outland, no ties to Canada.
CRS 397 Noc 6235
Hi. Did you apply for SINP. DID ANYONE GOT ITA FROM SINP WITH NOC CODE 6235.MY SCORE IS BELOW 400. SO HOW ARE THE CHANCES OF GETTING ITA FOR SINP.

Sinduu

Sep 1, 2019
Try to increase CRS and go through fsw itself.
Alberta NOI is possible, but it's a passive method.
If you have a relative in Manitoba you can try mpnp.
Hi Mona,
What about SINP.? DID YOU APPLY BFOR SINP PROGRAM? MY SCORE IS BELOW 400.WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING ITA FROM SINP.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Mona,
What about SINP.? DID YOU APPLY BFOR SINP PROGRAM? MY SCORE IS BELOW 400.WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING ITA FROM SINP.
69 Plus score is needed in SINP, is your score above 69?

Sinduu

Sep 1, 2019
69 Plus score is needed in SINP, is your score above 69?
No Mona. I got only 63. But i heard that a distant relative of mine got SINP last year through EE profile whose is working in pharmaceutical company. His score is around 380.

Are there any chances of improving my score from 63 to 69 to SINP LIKE learning French.

Have you applied for SINP Mona?

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No Mona. I got only 63. But i heard that a distant relative of mine got SINP last year through EE profile whose is working in pharmaceutical company. His score is around 380.

Are there any chances of improving my score from 63 to 69 to SINP LIKE learning French.

Have you applied for SINP Mona?
Nope you can not easily improve from 63 right now unless you have job offer or a close relative in the province.

Everyone has applied for SINP and hoping for the score to come down below 69 however since express entry score are high its unlikely SINP score will come down infact it will only go up most likely.

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Dear Members,

Do we need to mention educational requirements/certification etc needed for our job in our reference letter?

Thanks