+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP without JOB OFFER for banking professionals with NOC 0122 and NOC 6235

tagarzain555

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Can you help me with the whole process of JOB reference letters
Like, how to get them from employer, or colleague ?
Is there any particular format ?
Do I have to get them on OFFICIAL Stationery or plain paper ?

After getting these reference letters, what is the process of verification of these reference letters from embassy or province ?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
First you need to check with HR dept if they will provide letter as per IRCC's format. If yes, you are good to go. Else, you would've to go for alternate route. Check yourself first. Then and then we can decide on way forward.

tagarzain555

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Im noc 6235 (12 yrs experience) crs 397... anyone who recently got NOI wd same noc?

No ties to canada. No canadian work/educ experience.
Yes I did and was eventually nominated in July. Filed PR applicTion and now awaiting decision

It was Alberta's provincial nomination. You may try applying brother.

tagarzain555

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Got NOI from Alberta in April.
Accepted and sent paper based application to AINP which was received on 5th May. And on 17th July I received a call from AINP's representative about the duties. She asked me what do I do in current job. Well, after call was done, received PNP letted within 15minutes via email.

Accepted nomination in August and got ITA on August 7th. Filed PR Application on 9th September. Now awaiting final decision. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Reactions: Sinduu and pfb82

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Accepted and sent paper based application to AINP which was received on 5th May. And on 17th July I received a call from AINP's representative about the duties. She asked me what do I do in current job. Well, after call was done, received PNP letted within 15minutes via email.

Accepted nomination in August and got ITA on August 7th. Filed PR Application on 9th September. Now awaiting final decision. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Hi there,

I work as a Customer Service Officer in a private sector bank in India and my job duties involve both sales and operations role. Can I use Noc 6235 in my case?

Ogechy123

Jun 12, 2019

Congratulations. Please I have 10 years work experience in banking but resigned in 2017.
If I am asked what I am currently doing what do I respond as I have been out of paid employment since.

Thank you.

tagarzain555

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hi there,

I work as a Customer Service Officer in a private sector bank in India and my job duties involve both sales and operations role. Can I use Noc 6235 in my case?
Certainly as long as your Job description matches to that mentioned in NOC Code.

tagarzain555

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Congratulations. Please I have 10 years work experience in banking but resigned in 2017.
If I am asked what I am currently doing what do I respond as I have been out of paid employment since.

Thank you.
You can move this to personal history section. As unemployed.

Reactions: Ogechy123

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Certainly as long as your Job description matches to that mentioned in NOC Code.

Can you give me a sample reference letter for this Noc? My job duties are as per below

1. Applying need based selling techniques to cross sell investment, asset products, forex products to meet customer's financial needs and contribute to the branch's overall sales growth.
2.Lead generation and opening of savings and current account and ensuring adherence to know your customer guidelines.
3. Leverage bank's financial planning tools to help clients understand what they need to do to reach their goals and to encourage them to act on your recommendations.
4.Maintain regular contact with existing customers and handling their queries.
5. Taking care of increase in the deposit of the mapped portfolio.
6. Providing access to online banking and other digital services.
7.Verification
of all inter bank and intra bank customer transactions.
8.Ensuring adherence to policies and procedures of the bank.

I have decided to omit operational duties in this to avoid ambiguity .I hope I am going the right way

Thank you,

tagarzain555

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Can you give me a sample reference letter for this Noc? My job duties are as per below

1. Applying need based selling techniques to cross sell investment, asset products, forex products to meet customer's financial needs and contribute to the branch's overall sales growth.
2.Lead generation and opening of savings and current account and ensuring adherence to know your customer guidelines.
3. Leverage bank's financial planning tools to help clients understand what they need to do to reach their goals and to encourage them to act on your recommendations.
4.Maintain regular contact with existing customers and handling their queries.
5. Taking care of increase in the deposit of the mapped portfolio.
6. Providing access to online banking and other digital services.
7.Verification
of all inter bank and intra bank customer transactions.
8.Ensuring adherence to policies and procedures of the bank.

I have decided to omit operational duties in this to avoid ambiguity .I hope I am going the right way

Thank you,
Operational duties do count in NOC 6235. For instance, opening of accounts, provision of netbanking and Phone-banking services, custodian of cash and securities. These are primarily stated in the description of NOC 6235. Is this your complete job description?

First, you need to take your manager in confidence to get the letter.

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Operational duties do count in NOC 6235. For instance, opening of accounts, provision of netbanking and Phone-banking services, custodian of cash and securities. These are primarily stated in the description of NOC 6235. Is this your complete job description?

My other duties

Thanks for the reply,

My other duties involve all branch operational responsibilities ranging from handling of locker operations, depository services, processing of government business transactions, deceased cased, processing and verification of foreign exchange transactions etc and ensure auditory compliance.

Yes I was cash custodian as well.

If I add this in my letter can I still use Noc 6235?

Also, I would like to add that currently I am on sabbatical leave from this job since August 2018 till April 2020 ,although I am still employed and aligned to the same branch and supervisor, do you suggest that I take a letter from him now? because if my supervisor gets changed it might get difficult to get such a letter .How I can show this in my express entry profile?

Last edited:

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Dear Members,

Please help, how can I mention my current sabbatical in my express entry profile?

Thanks