pnp withdrawal

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hi,
is it possible for pnp to withdrawn your nomination because of changing jobs in the process of the application and did not inform them what if PR has already been approved and already landed as an immigrate and sin number changed already. PNP contacted after federal approved the application, can pnp still withdrawn nomination and PR revoked?
What did your PNP say? What category did you apply under?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
It's under international graduate, but i used my employer and i did have an open work permit
but pr has already been approved, just waiting for my pr card
From what province did you got PR from? Depending on the provinces like BC, they must be inform of every job changes you have.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Yes i do understand, one must inform of every job change, but there was personal and health issue involved and I was going to inform them of the job change but the PR came earlier than expected, it took 11-12 month and it was BC. The concern is will the PR be revoked since it has already been approved
What did BC PNP request? If you still fulfilled the conditions of your nominations for your BC nomination, then it shouldn't be an issue.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Yes i do understand, one must inform of every job change, but there was personal and health issue involved and I was going to inform them of the job change but the PR came earlier than expected, it took 11-12 month and it was BC. The concern is will the PR be revoked since it has already been approved
Also your current employer must have met the employer requirements as well.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Well i did not inform then of the job change before the application was approved, which means it was not fulfilled. So you think there will be an issue?
Well you could have still informed the change before you "landed" as PR. You are still considered a foreign worker until your land. But yes there is chance that your PR can be revoked.