+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP through Consultant

Buraira

May 3, 2017
Hey,
Do you think paying a consultant to assess you on Provincial Nomination Assessment is a good idea?

Because as far as I know we can assess it on the by reading online as well?

Please reply?

juvi

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hey,

Do you think paying a consultant to assess you on Provincial Nomination Assessment is a good idea?

Because as far as I know we can assess it on the by reading online as well?

Please reply?
Hey,

Well if you have good education, experience and good IELTS score that makes your CRS good enough for you to get a PR invitation, then no need to use any consultant.

Whole process has lot of rules & sometimes looks complicated but if you concentrate properly, you can do everything on your own. These forums & whatasapp groups are also very helpful.

And moreover it's difficult to say which agent you can trust.

So my suggestion is do your research properly & be active on these forums, you will be able to make it.

Good luck.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Sometimes the experienced consultant tells the trick which you can not even dream about.
Anyway, filling incomplete application with immature information often closes the path for ever. Because the wrong information sent once (refused application) can not change/modify for future compete application . Everything is recorded.
If u r capable and and want to be successful in any condition. There is no harm.
I can suggest a honest Sask best consultant for SINP.

Last edited: