+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP(SINP)

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Boarders,

I have applied for SINP, in case if i get nominated, im not too sure about the opprtunities for my spouse noc-2174 and mine-2283,Do we have the option of the moving to different province if we dont find suitable/relevant job for our noc,if no what is the timeline one has to be in a particular province?

Thanks
Sathya

Dec 24, 2015
Hi,

We have similar situation. Me and my friend got nominated by Saskatchewan, but we are not sure if there are opportunities for our skills NOC-2173 (software engineer) in that province. Is there anyone who could help us with job opportunities available in saskatchewan. We are particularly interested to know about job opportunities for ETL Informatica, Mainframe technologies. We appreciate any help this regard. :)

Thanks & regards,
Anil

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
https://www.saskjobs.ca/
http://www.indeed.ca/
http://www.monster.ca/

Dec 24, 2015
Thanks mf4361! Appreciate your help.

We tried all these job sites, but dint find many openings for our skill set.

We are in need of further advice, because moving to SK is critical life changing decision for us to take. We will happily proceed with further processing of PR if we know for sure that enough jobs are available for our skill sets. We hope there are software engineers in this forum living in SK who can tell us the real picture of SWE jobs in SK.

Anyone who can help us please provide your advice. Thanks.

Merry christmas!

Thanks & Regards,
Anil

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
p.anilkumarrao said:
Thanks mf4361! Appreciate your help.

We tried all these job sites, but dint find many openings for our skill set.

We are in need of further advice, because moving to SK is critical life changing decision for us to take. We will happily proceed with further processing of PR if we know for sure that enough jobs are available for our skill sets. We hope there are software engineers in this forum living in SK who can tell us the real picture of SWE jobs in SK.

Anyone who can help us please provide your advice. Thanks.

Merry christmas!

Thanks & Regards,
Anil
there are really few forum users who come here frequently AND living in Saskatchewan. The canadavisa forum is used only by aspirants and visa seekers before getting PR. After landing, there isn't much value for someone to come here so you can try in other sections such as Settlement of CanadaVisa but you will notice there are very few visitors there.

I am also looking for this information, but unless we find a personal contact who has recently moved, it is difficult to understand job situation there.

saskmydream

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Hello friends,
Sorry to sound a bit harsh, why did u apply to Sinp wen u know you wouldn't want to stay in the province. If all of us tend to reason this way, we would be successful to force the govt of SK to tighten the nomination of the province, thus , deny genuine applicants free flow to SK.
However, Sinp gives priority to noc in information technology for nomination... What does that tell you? It shows they need you!!!!!!
Please , see this as great opportunity Sinp has given us...You. Let me announce to you with 100% assurance , info tech noc are much in demand in SK . They need you, it might not necessarily be your exact field but in related field you will surely land a fantastic offer...
Wish you all the best.

Dec 24, 2015
Thanks Friends for your replies and wishes :)

I am extremely sorry if my post has created any negative impression. It was just my curiosity :-[

Saskatchewan is wonderful place and we thank govt of SK from bottom of our heart for giving us this wonderful opportunity.

Thanks & Regards,
Anil

saskmydream

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
P.ani. .,

Kindly check LinkedIn for profile of people living in SK that re in your field..network with
them and they will surely detail you all necessary info u need.

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I am new in this discussion. I just applied SINP under EE scheme FSWP (NOC 4163).

I received an email (18 december 2015) from Sask Imm informing that they have received of my application. But, I realise that I did not submit all required documents when I did submission on that day. I just filled out everything today (Federal documents and Supporting documents) and will send it.

But I am just wondering to some points:
- is it okay that I will just send the required scan documents now? I meant, will they disqualify me because incomplete documents?
- can it be done just send these scanned documents to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca? since I could not modify the online form.

Since I am also reading job-related discussion here: is there any of you under category of non-engineering skills? and what do you think about job opportunity, say for under 4163?

What do you think about Saskat? or Regina in particular? any of you have experience in this province / city? or may be in depth-research?

Thank you

jt_jason

Nov 11, 2015
cuwat said:
Hi Guys,

I am new in this discussion. I just applied SINP under EE scheme FSWP (NOC 4163).

I received an email (18 december 2015) from Sask Imm informing that they have received of my application. But, I realise that I did not submit all required documents when I did submission on that day. I just filled out everything today (Federal documents and Supporting documents) and will send it.

- is it okay that I will just send the required scan documents now? I meant, will they disqualify me because incomplete documents?
- can it be done just send these scanned documents to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca? since I could not modify the online form.

Since I am also reading job-related discussion here: is there any of you under category of non-engineering skills? and what do you think about job opportunity, say for under 4163?

What do you think about Saskat? or Regina in particular? any of you have experience in this province / city? or may be in depth-research?

Thank you
You can send those documents by email(specially if your application is still in "received" stage).Mention your SINP File No in subject line and in the body of email.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
add a little since I also applied SINP and lived in SK oil country for a little while.

Since the oil crash, there are many companies got merged or closed down as the oil rig activities abruptly stopped. There had been many rounds of lay off or had to put people in job share. Some shops had to reduce opening hours. You can find houses partially built and had left unattended since last year. Lots of people went home or had to change occupations (like from oil rig mechanics to truck driver) Mining is a little bit more better, but nowhere near in 2013/14. Farming is not so good either as there is practically no rain last year. I am very lucky for keeping my job.

RachelRichard

Star Member
Dec 5, 2015
cuwat said:
Hi Guys,

Thank you
Hi,

We have the same case before as we applied last dec.5 we forgot to attach relevant documents, after 4 days they replied to us " Application Returned" due to missing documents. We re-apply on dec. 18 and our current status is "Still in Progress".

You need to re-apply again with new application as they are very strict with incomplete documents even though we sent to them thru email for the missing documents.

Regards

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RachelRichard said:
Hi,

We have the same case before as we applied last dec.5 we forgot to attach relevant documents, after 4 days they replied to us " Application Returned" due to missing documents. We re-apply on dec. 18 and our current status is "Still in Progress".

You need to re-apply again with new application as they are very strict with incomplete documents even though we sent to them thru email for the missing documents.

Regards
Hi, thank you for your reply. I only received the letter of receipt of application letter. Does it mean that they just drop my application? - because not sending me such email.

I just now sent my scanned documents to immigration.documents@sk.ca.
How could I know the progress of my application? is it the one in the OASIS? If so, mine since 18 Dec stated "In Process"..

RachelRichard

Star Member
Dec 5, 2015
cuwat said:
Hi, thank you for your reply. I only received the letter of receipt of application letter. Does it mean that they just drop my application? - because not sending me such email.

I just now sent my scanned documents to immigration.documents@sk.ca.
How could I know the progress of my application? is it the one in the OASIS? If so, mine since 18 Dec stated "In Process"..
Hi,

Ours is still in process since application received dec.18..we only refer to oasis..i think they will also sent email..how's ur status