Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone

I have many questions as below for PNP

1- in the first landing is it must that I put the PR address different than the province nomination (example:if I am PNP from sask and I put the address in Calgary is that problem note that I heard the u should inform the visa officer that this is the permanent address and may b he/ she can ask u put address different that ur province nomination)

2- when I return back to settle in Canada is it must that I settle at PNP province or it can b at any others , note that all PNP got that nomination based on confirmation that they will settle on it

3- r the above points can affect citizens process

4- how can I transfer my credit history to Canada

Thanks in advance

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
1. Yes - this could be a problem and you could be refused landing. You need to provide an address for your PR card that is in province that nominated you.
2. You can settle anywhere.
3. No impact on citizenship.
4. Credit history cannot be transferred.

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
1. Yes - this could be a problem and you could be refused landing. You need to provide an address for your PR card that is in province that nominated you.
Thanks but how come point 1 problem and settle in another province is not a problem

Another option if I inform the visa officer that I don't have then after I finish I put the address online or by fax is that problem

markarbet

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
You should land in province that nominate you, there are no exceptions.
Also, you need to double check on your immigration documents. It could lead to the problems if you decide to stay in another province.
No affects on citizenship as long as you meet all citizenship's requirements.
There is no way to transfer your credit history to Canada. You have to start the new one. However, you could ask the Credit agency directly if it is possible to transfer your credit history http://www.consumer.equifax.ca/home/en_ca

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gouda333 said:
Hi everyone

I have many questions as below for PNP

1- in the first landing is it must that I put the PR address different than the province nomination (example:if I am PNP from sask and I put the address in Calgary is that problem note that I heard the u should inform the visa officer that this is the permanent address and may b he/ she can ask u put address different that ur province nomination)

2- when I return back to settle in Canada is it must that I settle at PNP province or it can b at any others , note that all PNP got that nomination based on confirmation that they will settle on it

3- r the above points can affect citizens process

4- how can I transfer my credit history to Canada

Thanks in advance
This topic is covered few times earlier in this forum, here is one of the link for everyone to read.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/if-nominated-from-a-province-is-there-any-mandatory-time-that-we-have-to-stay-t402681.0.html

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
In some cases, credit history can be transferred (HSBC offers this service).

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yoda24 said:
This topic is covered few times earlier in this forum, here is one of the link for everyone to read.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/if-nominated-from-a-province-is-there-any-mandatory-time-that-we-have-to-stay-t402681.0.html
thanks i was looking for that i will check on it

Bincanada

May 19, 2015
You need to land or provide an address for the province you originally intended to land in, no exceptions. Do not even hint to an officer that you are thinking of going somewhere else. Once you land, however, you can go anywhere.

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
quick question: I'm Saskatchewan nominee. I want to land in Toronto, stay there for couple of weeks (to extend my ON drivers licence) and then move to Sask - could this be a problem at the border? I will have plane ticket to sask with me

Tri-Cities

Aug 10, 2015
Despite of all the questions I would like to say that the PNP is a (sort of) special provincial program! There is a reason for the PNP! So maybe people could start to think about that and the consequences if someone gets nominated from a certain Province and then just moves to another. And I don't mean that you're supposed to stay in that Province forever but at least a few years.

I am not aware of the rules but every Nominee should know!

This is just what I think and how I feel -

TC