+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP requirements?

Sreevidya

Dec 14, 2019
Hi
I'm new to the site. I want to know, I have 6 year experience in Accounts field & overall 7 band in IELTS . Is it enough to apply for Saskatchewan & Atlanta province? And, is it compulsory to get 8, 7, 7, 7 in IELTS?

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi
I'm new to the site. I want to know, I have 6 year experience in Accounts field & overall 7 band in IELTS . Is it enough to apply for Saskatchewan & Atlanta province? And, is it compulsory to get 8, 7, 7, 7 in IELTS?
First you have to check if you are able to secure minimum of 60 points for saskatchewan, if yes, then you are eligible to apply. For Atlantic, you require a job offer as it is employer driven. It is not compulsory to have 8777, but having it increases the chances for selection.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility

Sreevidya

Dec 14, 2019
First you have to check if you are able to secure minimum of 60 points for saskatchewan, if yes, then you are eligible to apply. For Atlantic, you require a job offer as it is employer driven. It is not compulsory to have 8777, but having it increases the chances for selection.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/assess-your-eligibility
H

Sreevidya

Dec 14, 2019

Sreevidya

Dec 14, 2019

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. When I checked the points, it stands at 67. Shall I apply? One more thing, how to get a job offer from Canada?

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. When I checked the points, it stands at 67. Shall I apply? One more thing, how to get a job offer from Canada?
Yes, go ahead with your application. 67 is good score but currently cut off is 68/69 for most of NOCs. Chances for receiving SINP ITA is high for 67.
Getting a job from overseas is difficult, you have to be in person for attending interviews.

ppr2019

Nov 20, 2019
Hi
Job offer should be the most important thing. IELTS is flextible.

Sreevidya

Dec 14, 2019
Yes, go ahead with your application. 67 is good score but currently cut off is 68/69 for most of NOCs. Chances for receiving SINP ITA is high for 67.
Getting a job from overseas is difficult, you have to be in person for attending interviews.
Yes, I know it's difficult to get a job offer, but it will increase the chance to land. Anyway? Plus I'm moving by documents to Saskatchewan also. My field is Accounts with 6+ years experience & I'm a Post graduate.

Sreevidya

Dec 14, 2019
Hello!

Please tell me, how to apply for Pilot Program? and , the program provides PR for whole family on first landing itself?