+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pnp rejected by CIC due to expired ielts

Fasiuddin

Jun 8, 2018
Then It is fine, because my POF was given by the bank on their official letter head and stamp. There were few things missing like account opening date and average 6 months statement.

Even If they confirm it from the bank, I am fine with it as it is original plus it is a saving account. So it will be fine I think, correct me If I am wrong
They will check with the bank all the details like opening date, funds deposited source. CIC will just check whether you can access the account or not, in other words, account should be in your name.

All the best

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
They will check with the bank all the details like opening date, funds deposited source. CIC will just check whether you can access the account or not, in other words, account should be in your name.

All the best
Yes Fasiuddin it is in my name, I dont have to worry about that then Thanks for clearing my doubt. .

Mann157

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020

All the best
check with bank means CIC will call bank? Do banks give account related information over phone to a 3rd party?