+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pnp rejected by CIC due to expired ielts

toyinshot

Sep 14, 2017
I just got a mail from CIC that my application was rejected because I erroneously submitted an expired ielts result.

I have initiated the process of rewriting another ielts examination.

How do I get New Brunswick to issue me another nomination certificate. also how do I create a new EE profile.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
If u r an EE applicant then it is very tough job to resubmit the PR Application.
Re-submission allow for only Cancelled Applications. Not for Rejected.

toyinshot

Sep 14, 2017
If u r an EE applicant then it is very tough job to resubmit the PR Application.
Re-submission allow for only Cancelled Applications. Not for Rejected.
Thanks Ashuindian: My status reflected "Application Cancelled and not rejected". What do i do?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Good. U can send application with updated IELTS. When did u get Nomination? It is valid for 6 months. If it has expired then write your PNP to renew it. You have to send Valid nomination with updated IELTS to IRCC

toyinshot

Sep 14, 2017
Good. U can send application with updated IELTS. When did u get Nomination? It is valid for 6 months. If it has expired then write your PNP to renew it. You have to send Valid nomination with updated IELTS to IRCC
The certificate expired on 3rd Sept. I am already writing a new IELTS on 28th Oct and result should be out by 2nd week in Nov. The Provinve is New Brunswick, HOW DO I REQUEST FOR A NEW NOMINATION CERTIFICATE?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
What if the new IELTS score is less then the previous IELTS score will the province still attach their nomination certificate

Fasiuddin

Jun 8, 2018
What if the new IELTS score is less then the previous IELTS score will the province still attach their nomination certificate
Changes to your personal situation
If your situation (or that of your spouse or partner) changes, you should try to re-calculate your points score before
you decide to apply for permanent residence. To find out how to re-calculate your score, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/
english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

If your new score is lower than the minimum points score in the round of invitation from which you were invited to
apply, you should consider declining this invitation to apply. You should also consider declining this invitation
to apply if you no longer meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.
WARNING: If you decide to apply in the above cases, your application may be refused and your application fee
will not be returned.
Some examples of changes which could result in a lower points score include:
• You no longer have a valid job offer
• You no longer have a provincial nomination
Your language test scores have expired and upon re-taking them, the scores are lower.

Reactions: arshsingla88

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Changes to your personal situation
If your situation (or that of your spouse or partner) changes, you should try to re-calculate your points score before
you decide to apply for permanent residence. To find out how to re-calculate your score, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/
english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

If your new score is lower than the minimum points score in the round of invitation from which you were invited to
apply, you should consider declining this invitation to apply. You should also consider declining this invitation
to apply if you no longer meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.
WARNING: If you decide to apply in the above cases, your application may be refused and your application fee
will not be returned.
Some examples of changes which could result in a lower points score include:
• You no longer have a valid job offer
• You no longer have a provincial nomination
Your language test scores have expired and upon re-taking them, the scores are lower.
my question is related to the province not with the CIC. Will the province still attach the certificate to the new Ielts Score even if it is less then the original Ielts score which got expired

Fasiuddin

Jun 8, 2018
my question is related to the province not with the CIC. Will the province still attach the certificate to the new Ielts Score even if it is less then the original Ielts score which got expired
The province would have requested ADR if any of your documents expired or about to expire with a deadline date, if you missed that date then the chances of them accepting is very low

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
The province would have requested ADR if any of your documents expired or about to expire with a deadline date, if you missed that date then the chances of them accepting is very low
I am sorry to confuse you with this. what I am saying is My file is accepted by PNP.They have attached the certificate.Now i got my ITA and AOR .if in the next 6 months my file is rejected and my Ielts is expiring by FEB. end . So I have to gove the IELTS again and request PNP to regenerate the certificate and link it to my new EE profile however my new IELTS score are less then the original one, will the PNP still regenrate the certificate or not

Fasiuddin

Jun 8, 2018
I am sorry to confuse you with this. what I am saying is My file is accepted by PNP.They have attached the certificate.Now i got my ITA and AOR .if in the next 6 months my file is rejected and my Ielts is expiring by FEB. end . So I have to gove the IELTS again and request PNP to regenerate the certificate and link it to my new EE profile however my new IELTS score are less then the original one, will the PNP still regenrate the certificate or not
Once AOR is generated there is no need to write IELTS, on safer side take your IELTS and get the minimum desired. As for final decision CIC may take 8+ months and if CIC request ADR then you can submit it as in general they give only 10days to submit the additional documents.

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Once AOR is generated there is no need to write IELTS, on safer side take your IELTS and get the minimum desired. As for final decision CIC may take 8+ months and if CIC request ADR then you can submit it as in general they give only 10days to submit the additional documents.
Thanks for the reply Do they reject the file immediately if one thing they want to verify further ?.The reason why I am asking is my agent uploaded on balance certificate on the original banks letter head which did not include bank average bank statements and account opening date. When I asked him, he said that it is not required as the case has already been accepted by PNP and PNP are quite strict about the POF things, The CIC knows about this as the Provinces will not do such mistakes. Plus he said they will ask ADR if it is required,

So i just wanted to know if this is true or they straightaway reject the application and Have you seen such rejections ??

Fasiuddin

Jun 8, 2018
Thanks for the reply Do they reject the file immediately if one thing they want to verify further ?.The reason why I am asking is my agent uploaded on balance certificate on the original banks letter head which did not include bank average bank statements and account opening date. When I asked him, he said that it is not required as the case has already been accepted by PNP and PNP are quite strict about the POF things, The CIC knows about this as the Provinces will not do such mistakes. Plus he said they will ask ADR if it is required,

So i just wanted to know if this is true or they straightaway reject the application and Have you seen such rejections ??
POF is very important in BG check, CIC will just not rely on the letter. CIC will check with the bank, if it goes against the POF they will reject without asking ADR.

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
POF is very important in BG check, CIC will just not rely on the letter. CIC will check with the bank, if it goes against the POF they will reject without asking ADR.
Then It is fine, because my POF was given by the bank on their official letter head and stamp. There were few things missing like account opening date and average 6 months statement.

Even If they confirm it from the bank, I am fine with it as it is original plus it is a saving account. So it will be fine I think, correct me If I am wrong