23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hello there friends,

As today's draw came out with 456, I am into thinking of PNP route very seriously.
I am sitting at 442 crs at this moment, and my consultant recommends me to consider PNP as well on the safest side.

The thing is that this May will be the 3rd year from my university graduation, which means I am only eligible for EE PNP - International Graduate by the mid of May.

Would it better to take PNP route rather than waiting till EE cut off goes down below my score which is very unlikely to happen before May?

This is so killing me... because it costs a lot to take PNP route.. even the consultant fee. (well, but I know getting PR is much more important than money).

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simple question for you.
What is more valuable for you - 1 additional PNP fee
or To get a sure ITA and to be able to immigrate.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hello there friends,

As today's draw came out with 456, I am into thinking of PNP route very seriously.
I am sitting at 442 crs at this moment, and my consultant recommends me to consider PNP as well on the safest side.

The thing is that this May will be the 3rd year from my university graduation, which means I am only eligible for EE PNP - International Graduate by the mid of May.

Would it better to take PNP route rather than waiting till EE cut off goes down below my score which is very unlikely to happen before May?

This is so killing me... because it costs a lot to take PNP route.. even the consultant fee. (well, but I know getting PR is much more important than money).
Since you will only be eligible for PNP in may, then why don’t you wait a bit? CIC is very unpredictable. You may never know, the cut-off is already below your CRS by then.

For the meantime, gather your documents like PCC or reference letters. The requirements for PNP and CIC are almost the same.

Another thing, if your issue is the cost of PNP. Do you really need a consultant? Is your case very complicated? If not, ditch your consultant and save that fee for the PNP fee. Majority of the members in this forum got PR and settled down successfully without engaging with a consultant.

However, it is still your call. All the best to you.