+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Qualified Business for Sale in Whistler, BC.

jadamick

Mar 21, 2014
Turn key business for sale in Whistler, BC. PNP qualified. Nestled in a beautiful Canadian mountain setting, strategically located and enriched by phenomenal views complete with a large sunny patio in the internationally acclaimed Whistler area of British Columbia. The restaurant, Le Gros, was constructed with the highest standards in 1989. The interior is charming and elegant and has been looked after with loving care by the original owner and frequented internationally, nationally and locally by thousands of long standing patrons. Abundant available parking, Bocce Ball Game Area, ample storage, gas furnace, propane fireplace, large garage. All measurements are approximate. (Twin Lakes complex - mo. maintenence fee $1,103.66)

Contact Judith Adamick for more details: judithadamick.com

FDJ

May 6, 2014
Hi Judith,

I am from India and I know someone who wants to apply for Canada PR in Entrepreneur category.

I want to know if this business for sale in Whistler can be a way of applying for the PR category and if yes, what would be the requirements for the same.

Thanks

Fateh

jadamick said:
Turn key business for sale in Whistler, BC. PNP qualified. Nestled in a beautiful Canadian mountain setting, strategically located and enriched by phenomenal views complete with a large sunny patio in the internationally acclaimed Whistler area of British Columbia. The restaurant, Le Gros, was constructed with the highest standards in 1989. The interior is charming and elegant and has been looked after with loving care by the original owner and frequented internationally, nationally and locally by thousands of long standing patrons. Abundant available parking, Bocce Ball Game Area, ample storage, gas furnace, propane fireplace, large garage. All measurements are approximate. (Twin Lakes complex - mo. maintenence fee $1,103.66)

Contact Judith Adamick for more details: judithadamick.com

haver

May 30, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Judith ,

Could you please be more specific ? What is the monthly rent (or lease) for the business ?
What is the property tax ?
Thank you.