+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October - November 2018 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

VictorHe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Canada
Does everyone all get a COPR? I just wanna know how many ppl are still waiting for it! I have no idea why the officer doesn't send this letter in order!

k.ma

Sep 25, 2020
AR OCT 2018
FILE NUMBER DEC 2018
MR MAY 2019
PAL JULY 2019
MED EXT SEP 2020
NO UPDATE SINCE THEN.
Required ATIP in Oct, security not started, everything is ok. Files remain in the centralized office since AR.
I and my wife have been so stressed in recent months.
Hi Zxd1970, which office is your file located in?

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hello everyone,

I called IRCC customer service in November and was told that I passed eligibility and criminality, however, the security hasn't yet started.
My AR is December 2018 and my question is: Once I passed the eligibility that means IRCC has already determined these requirements for me:
  • the ability to become economically established in Canada
  • intend to reside in the province
  • and other admissibility requirements (financial inadmissibility and misrepresentation)
No updates from IRCC since January 2020 when they have requested a renewed Schedule A. My medical has been expired since September 2020 and I was told that it will be either extended or re-do. Honestly, this PR application really tired me out, I can't take it out of my head. Two years of stress, anxiety, frustration and overthinking, and still counting... Sometimes I said, what if after all that time of patient and struggle, my application gets refused (sorry for the negativity).

Anyway, hope everyone in the same situation getting great news soon.

Thank you for your support.

Zxd1970

Dec 2, 2020
Hello everyone,

I called IRCC customer service in November and was told that I passed eligibility and criminality, however, the security hasn't yet started.
My AR is December 2018 and my question is: Once I passed the eligibility that means IRCC has already determined these requirements for me:
  • and other admissibility requirements (financial inadmissibility and misrepresentation)
No updates from IRCC since January 2020 when they have requested a renewed Schedule A. My medical has been expired since September 2020 and I was told that it will be either extended or re-do. Honestly, this PR application really tired me out, I can't take it out of my head. Two years of stress, anxiety, frustration and overthinking, and still counting... Sometimes I said, what if after all that time of patient and struggle, my application gets refused (sorry for the negativity).

Anyway, hope everyone in the same situation getting great news soon.

Thank you for your support.
Hi Med1989, my application was received by IRCC in October 2018, 2 months earlier than you but still waiting. We required AITP in October, found out the medical was extended till 2021. No progress since then. I fully understand your feeling right now. We are at the same stage. Let us keep our fingers crossed. Hope to get good news soon.

Reactions: Med1989

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hi Med1989, my application was received by IRCC in October 2018, 2 months earlier than you but still waiting. We required AITP in October, found out the medical was extended till 2021. No progress since then. I fully understand your feeling right now. We are at the same stage. Let us keep our fingers crossed. Hope to get good news soon.
Thank you very much Zxd1970. Fingers crossed . Hope getting good news soon.

Can anyone here answer my question please.
Once I passed the eligibility, is that mean IRCC has already determined these requirements for me:
Thank you

Reactions: manku_patel