+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October - November 2018 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
U talked to my agent and she said she recieved some PPR even for those who applied in December 2018. I don’t understand why we are not getting it? So stressed

oberoi77

Jan 6, 2019
AR: October 24 (2018)

still waiting,

Maybe in February they will start issuing PPR again .. since the beginning of November no mass distributions. In September-October, people received PPR every day.
Hi same day we applied
Ar oct 24 2018
Aor jan 2019
Medical done may 2019
Spouse added may 2019
No update after that file sent to Calgary visa office

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hello everyone,
Can anyone here help me understanding what's going on with my application please? and what stage my application is on now?
OINP
AR 31 December 2018
AOR 15 March 2019
MR 6 September 2019
MP October 2019
ADR 13 January 2020 (schedule A)
ADR submitted 30 January 2020
Moreover, this is the status of my application:
we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements ( it is possible till today?!!)
we are reviewing your additional documents
we are processing you background check.
Please help! I'm so worried!
Anyone with the same situation?
Thank you!

Trangnh

Feb 20, 2020
Hi friends,
I have an issue when I know that I have to be interviewed for PR.
Anybody can share interview experience? I thought they will not interview for Provincal Nominee program?
Ar 16 Nov 2018
Aor 14 Feb 2019
Still no medical request
Many thanks in advance!

DS1990

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Med1989,

In your application everything looks like okay.

1. we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements - these phrases do not change. When eligibility is passed - you will receive a Pre-Arrival letter. Some peoples do not receive a letter, call to IRCC in ask about your eligibility.

it is possible till today?!! - yes. It is possible.

2. we are reviewing your additional documents - This is also never changing. No one will tell you about your documents were accepted or not, If they didn’t accept, IRCC will ask ADR again.

3. we are processing you background check - it is changed to "passed" before 1 day, or after receive PPR.

You AR 16 Nov 2018, your approximately PPR date - 16 May 2020. Right now federal part takes around 18 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Med1989

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Med1989,

In your application everything looks like okay.

1. we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements - these phrases do not change. When eligibility is passed - you will receive a Pre-Arrival letter. Some peoples do not receive a letter, call to IRCC in ask about your eligibility.

it is possible till today?!! - yes. It is possible.

2. we are reviewing your additional documents - This is also never changing. No one will tell you about your documents were accepted or not, If they didn’t accept, IRCC will ask ADR again.

3. we are processing you background check - it is changed to "passed" before 1 day, or after receive PPR.

You AR 16 Nov 2018, your approximately PPR date - 16 May 2020. Right now federal part takes around 18 months.
Thank you so much #DS1990, I really appreciate your help.
One more question please! do you know the reason why CIC has asked the schedule A again? and what the schedule A is for?
Thank you in advance.

DS1990

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
do you know the reason why CIC has asked the schedule A again
The reasons for all are different. But more often - missed time intervals (asking Schedule A), or actual CV (asking for student spouse)..

Last edited:

KingTech

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hi friends,
I have an issue when I know that I have to be interviewed for PR.
Anybody can share interview experience? I thought they will not interview for Provincal Nominee program?
Ar 16 Nov 2018
Aor 14 Feb 2019
Still no medical request
Many thanks in advance!
I have similar your timelines and still queuing for interview schedule in Singapore visa office
I guest you are from Vietnam and Singapore is your visa office too.

We are the same boat. You should order GCMS notes to find out why interview is requested as I did.
When you know the reasons, you can prepare for the interview well in advance.

DS1990

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Update, received second ADR.

Inland, one depended

AR:
- October 24 (2018)
AOR: - January 25 (2019)
MR: - May 10 (Received medical exam results / Sending to IRCC: June 18)
MP: - July 10
ADR: - July 31 - Schedule A, (August 5 status changed to - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided)
Pre-arrival letter: - August 6 (IMM5801E)
Criminal check done: - August 17 (approximately)
Ghost Update: - September 5 (IRCC agent said - that is security is started, after 7 month from AOR ...)
Pre-arrival letter V2* - September 11 ("Access services for newcomers / Accès à des services pour les nouveaux arrivants" - *IRCC do not know about this letter. Agent said - no any update in your application.)
Pre-arrival letter V3* - November 8 ("Don’t miss out on services for newcomers / Ne ratez pas l’occasion d’avoir accès à des services pour les nouveaux arrivants" - *IRCC do not know about this letter. Agent said - no any update in your application.)
ADR V2: - February 21 (CV/Resume Request).

Reactions: KingTech

Trangnh

Feb 20, 2020
I have similar your timelines and still queuing for interview schedule in Singapore visa office
I guest you are from Vietnam and Singapore is your visa office too.

We are the same boat. You should order GCMS notes to find out why interview is requested as I did.
When you know the reasons, you can prepare for the interview well in advance.
Thank you very much for your information.
You are right, I am from Vietnam and Singapore office is considering my application.
Can you please give me a link to order GCMS notes?
Many thanks in advance!

KingTech

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Thank you very much for your information.
You are right, I am from Vietnam and Singapore office is considering my application.
Can you please give me a link to order GCMS notes?
Many thanks in advance!
You can order from here for USD$15

https://www.getgcms.com/

Pls note that the actually time is usually longer than 35 days due to overload.
My order has been 3 weeks and hopping will receive the notes on time

By the way, what is your stream please?

Last edited:
Reactions: Trangnh

Trangnh

Feb 20, 2020
You can order from here for USD$15

https://www.getgcms.com/

Pls note that the actually time is usually longer than 35 days due to overload.
My order has been 3 weeks and hopping will receive the notes on time

By the way, what is your stream please?
I heard that only Canadian citizens or PR can order that notes?
Please check your private message, i already reply you on your inbox.