+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October - November 2018 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Sachin Manro

Apr 5, 2019
OINP Paperbase Inland
App received: December 18th, 2018
AOR received: March 08th, 2019
Waiting for next step so far.

Today I just emailed them asked for GSMC notes.
You will get MR soon might be this or next month
I am sure it depends upon case
Otherwise you can call them directly

Eugene111

Sep 1, 2017
hi guys!
like few other december ar people, I also got ppr this afternoon!

pnp inland no dependent
ar: dec 03 2018
aor: feb 2019
mr: jul 11
mp: jul 18
pal: aug 28
pal email: sep 11
ppr: oct 2

wish all the best luck for all other people who are still waiting for their ppr :)

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
Wow so now it looks like people from october who still havent received PPR , they will have to wait a long time , because being stuck in criminality , Eligibility or a lazy fucking immigration officer that has our files and is waiting to reach the end of our processing times to move forward , as i see lucky ones from November and December have already started recieving PPR , so im just going to keep my expectations real low . Congrats to the people who completed their journeys .

Reactions: Brar21

SMany

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Wow so now it looks like people from october who still havent received PPR , they will have to wait a long time , because being stuck in criminality , Eligibility or a lazy fucking immigration officer that has our files and is waiting to reach the end of our processing times to move forward , as i see lucky ones from November and December have already started recieving PPR , so im just going to keep my expectations real low . Congrats to the people who completed their journeys .
i lose my hope too to get PPR this year .