+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October - November 2018 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

aman1777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
I know is hard to wait bro i am also waiting every minute 6 years in nz and now in canada waiting for day from about 7 and half year hope we will have soon

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys, who among you here have applied for Nova Scotia PNP? I just want to ask during submission of documents online, did you attached any documents/correspondence relating to your EOI application for other provinces or EE profile? Is it necessary to upload them to OTHER DOCUMENTS section of the online application or it's fine not to include them?

PRR19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Expert opinion require
Received PPR

But spouse name spelling problem and I have submitted for correction through web form.Now question

1.How will I know when they will do correction?
2.When should I send the passport now or after get updated the correction ,pls. Advice.
2.willThey input name spellingbase on Appendix B and passport on visa and Copr ?

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
Called IRCC again today and they said criminality done , security and eligibility all in process , last time I called they said that security and eligibility not started . dont know what to believe .
AR -OCTOBER 2018
MP- JUNE 5
RCMP- JULY
PPR ??

Shannel2019

Sep 9, 2019
Called IRCC again today and they said criminality done , security and eligibility all in process , last time I called they said that security and eligibility not started . dont know what to believe .
AR -OCTOBER 2018
MP- JUNE 5
RCMP- JULY
PPR ??
I once callca and the agent told me that they are only able to see the same thing we are able to see in our account.