+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October - November 2018 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Dcgoraya

Aug 23, 2016
Hello friends
My self manpreet Singh. I had applied for nsnp demand express entry. They have mentioned processing time of three months. How they calculate. the date you submit your application or the date they confirm your application. Kindly help

Perso

Jul 28, 2018
I am under MPNP inland application process.

EOI: April 30, 2018
ITA: May 10, 2018
Application Submitted: June 18, 2018
Confirmation of Nomination: October 15, 2018
Docs Sent: Nov 14, 2018
AOR: pending

Ben_jay

Dec 14, 2018
Nanaimo
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-12-2017
Nomination.....
12-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-08-2018
Med's Request
11-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-11-2018
Interview........
06-02-2019
I need to share my story to help others who might find it useful. This is for BC pnp paper-based-inland application.

I got my invitation to apply (confirmation of nomination) on March 6th, 2018.

Finally got all my documents together and sent in my application May 9th, 2018 or sometime.

After about 2 months, sometime in July. I called the cic office and was told by the agent that my application is being sent back to me because I omitted a signature.

This was a major setback, as I had exceeded my 3 years of post-grad work permit (Don’t ask how). Will not go into irrelevant details, but I mentioned that to show my level of desperation and frustration at the time.

Long story short, I received my application in a couple of days with a sign here sticker beside the required area to sign. It was signed as sent back faster than ASAP.

On August 10th, a day to my dad’s birthday , they received my application.

August 19th was when I got my AOR.

It stated that they started processing my application on September 18th.

On October 11th, they requested for my medical, employer reference letter, offer of employment dated 2018 and additional family information which I sent faster than asap again.

My medical was booked, done and uploaded within 2 weeks. Along with other required documents. I ensured I uploaded all my document simultaneously to avoid delay.

On November 21th or thereabout, they said my medical has been received and my CIC account changed to passed medical after a couple of days.

At the beginning of December, can’t recall the exact date; my online-service account changed from processing or in progress to decision made but my actual CIC account remains as medial passed only.

I was excited, confused and scared at the same time, trust me, the struggle is real out here.

I called the office after some days of high blood pressure, took awhile but finally got through sometime in the afternoon after trying in the early hours of the morning. The agent asked some security questions and checked my file.

He mentioned I have passed my medical which was no surprise but went further to inform me that I also passed every other check as far as he can see but cannot say the next step.

Given my application is way off the 19-month average, they might decide to delay my passport request, or they might not.

So that all I have for now, I guess my final waiting games has started

-Hope this gives someone else peace of mind cos I hate writing and ended up writing a page!