+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October - November 2018 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

inlandpnp

Sep 9, 2019
Today I called IRCC and the agent was rude. She said security hasn’t started yet and we cannot assure processing time.

Last week agent said application is in last stage which is security and your application will be done very soon.

both statements are contradicting and don’t understand who to to believe!!

kelly017

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Today I called IRCC and the agent was rude. She said security hasn’t started yet and we cannot assure processing time.

Last week agent said application is in last stage which is security and your application will be done very soon.

both statements are contradicting and don’t understand who to to believe!!
I also called today still no progress just same from the last time criminality check in progress and security not started. Did you try to order gcms notes?

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
I also called today still no progress just same from the last time criminality check in progress and security not started. Did you try to order gcms notes?
Same here security not started... AR aug3rd .. AOR sept 11/2018 ... MP aug 26/2019

xplore_me

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
I called them today they said everything looks good and everything is done but i still not received ppr yet .
yo bro, did you get anything like application updated thing but nothing was updated like that in your cic account ? coz i recently got that thing few days ago. i do have same timeline as yours.

Baz sandhu

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
yo bro, did you get anything like application updated thing but nothing was updated like that in your cic account ? coz i recently got that thing few days ago. i do have same timeline as yours.
Ohh i dnt hv access to cic account because i applied through lawyer nd he did nt gave me access
I just knw that only security is left else everything is passed
Lets see wht happens

Reactions: Neet93