Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
28-09-2019
but did his wife had to give biometric? and when? thanks for help
When he applied, he already included his wife's finger print for criminal record when he applied. Does your application pass the criminality?

akshay.1o

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
When he applied, he already included his wife's finger print for criminal record when he applied. Does your application pass the criminality?
I gave my wife’s police clearance from india with my file but not fingerprints idk I tried to call them but they said agents are too busy call later.. and my background check says in process

LTFE2018APPLICATION

Jul 23, 2019
I got golden mail today.
AR: Sep 18,2018
AOR: Nov 7,2018
MR: may 9,2019
MP: may 19,2019
PAL : JUL 5,2019
GOLDEN MAIL : AUG 20,2019
Thank you everyone for your sympathy and generous sharing useful info. Hope everyone who are waiting will get it soon. Much love
Congratulations. Wishing you all the very best

Reactions: diana_d

howardj

Jul 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
28-09-2019
I gave my wife’s police clearance from india with my file but not fingerprints idk I tried to call them but they said agents are too busy call later.. and my background check says in process
The main reason for the finger print is to make sure for the criminality check (part of background check). The criminality check is usually done around medical pass but still there are exceptions.

Try to find out if your application has passed criminality. If passed, would be no problem but if not yet passed, there could be additional document request.

akshay.1o

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
The main reason for the finger print is to make sure for the criminality check (part of background check). The criminality check is usually done around medical pass but still there are exceptions.

Try to find out if your application has passed criminality. If passed, would be no problem but if not yet passed, there could be additional document request.
me and my wife passed medical on June 13th and after that i received PAL on july 13th.. ever since no update

Reactions: liobr

akshay.1o

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
If you’re from a country in Asia, Asia Pacific or the Americas and we received your application before December 31, 2018, you don’t need to give your biometrics, even if your application is still being processed.
that’s what it says on CIC.. my AR is oct 2018 so i think my wife dont need to give biometric

vikassaharan

Apr 11, 2019
If you’re from a country in Asia, Asia Pacific or the Americas and we received your application before December 31, 2018, you don’t need to give your biometrics, even if your application is still being processed.
that’s what it says on CIC.. my AR is oct 2018 so i think my wife dont need to give biometric
Yes you don’t have to submit any biometrics then. However, CIC might ask you for RCMP certificate which includes fingerprints check

akshay.1o

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Yes you don’t have to submit any biometrics then. However, CIC might ask you for RCMP certificate which includes fingerprints check
I did submit RCMP with fingerprints with application.. but if they ask again which i hope they won’t coz it will just delay process