+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October - November 2018 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

imbarood

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
my dependent is my wife who is back in india.. I am confused about biometric.
do I get email that my wife needs biometric in my account? and how she will do it?
Yes they will send the email notification in your account with a letter requesting for biometrics

howardj

Jul 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
28-09-2019
I got golden mail today.
AR: Sep 18,2018
AOR: Nov 7,2018
MR: may 9,2019
MP: may 19,2019
PAL : JUL 5,2019
GOLDEN MAIL : AUG 20,2019
Thank you everyone for your sympathy and generous sharing useful info. Hope everyone who are waiting will get it soon. Much love
Thank you for the sharing. It seems the Sep applications would be cleared by the end of this month. This year, the pr processing takes around 11-12 months.

imbarood

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
thanks you.. but I guess that will delay my process for sure
not sure. i am on a same kind of boat. i was married when i filed my PR and they sent the biometric request for my wife in my cic account as i am the principal applicant. Then i got a divorce so i requested CIC to remove her. now i recently got married again and have informed CIC on 27th of july and after that they sent me pre arrival letter for myself. I talked to an agent he said they have received the documents for my new wife but she is not added by the visa officer yet.

akshay.1o

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
not sure. i am on a same kind of boat. i was married when i filed my PR and they sent the biometric request for my wife in my cic account as i am the principal applicant. Then i got a divorce so i requested CIC to remove her. now i recently got married again and have informed CIC on 27th of july and after that they sent me pre arrival letter for myself. I talked to an agent he said they have received the documents for my new wife but she is not added by the visa officer yet.
well I was married before PR and that’s it so idk when am gonna get biometric

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
Thank you for the sharing. It seems the Sep applications would be cleared by the end of this month. This year, the pr processing takes around 11-12 months.
Thats good if its 11 to 12 months