CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
Alhumdulillah, by the grace of ALLAH I have received Golden Email.

AR: 13 Nov 2018
AOR: 06 Feb 2019
Biometric: 21 Feb 2019
MR: 15 June 2019
MP: 6 July 2019
DM: 19 July 2019
PPR: 29 July 2019
Thats fast we got almost same timeline

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
I check my ecas it shows that its in AR to IP
Is that a good sign

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
Alhumdulillah, by the grace of ALLAH I have received Golden Email.

DM: 19 July 2019
PPR: 29 July 2019
does your visa office is in London

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
Not sure! Just called the CIC today and asked if there’s any progress with my application and he said they have not started yet the background check,etc. He said all applications are treated differently.
Awesome just keep all of us updated about the trend of the process

howardj

Jul 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
28-09-2019
Not sure! Just called the CIC today and asked if there’s any progress with my application and he said they have not started yet the background check,etc. He said all applications are treated differently.
Each case is treated differently since the conditions for the eligibility are depended on an applicant's situation like age, language proficiency, employment history, NOC etc. But post eligibility procedure looks similar to most of inland applicants.

If you already got MP, your eligibility is almost done. And what I know is the criminality assessment is usually initiated around MP and it won't take long time. In my case, when I called CIC they said criminality was not started but next week they said criminality passed and only security left.

If you are an inland applicant, pre-arrival (many applicants not received this though) or background in progress would happen by the end Aug or within Sep following the trend. Depending on VO but usually like that for inland applicants these days unless there is a sudden increase in the number of applicants. I hope we all can get the feedback soon.

PRR19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Can you share the CIC contact no and how to call? IAM Outland applicants and Singapore Visa office

PRR19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Each case is treated differently since the conditions for the eligibility are depended on an applicant's situation like age, language proficiency, employment history, NOC etc. But post eligibility procedure looks similar to most of inland applicants.

If you already got MP, your eligibility is almost done. And what I know is the criminality assessment is usually initiated around MP and it won't take long time. In my case, when I called CIC they said criminality was not started but next week they said criminality passed and only security left.

If you are an inland applicant, pre-arrival (many applicants not received this though) or background in progress would happen by the end Aug or within Sep following the trend. Depending on VO but usually like that for inland applicants these days unless there is a sudden increase in the number of applicants. I hope we all can get the feedback soon.
Can you share the CIC contact no and how to call? I am the Outland applicants and Singapore Visa office? 12 month Past ,No MR.

Sachin Manro

Apr 5, 2019
So here is my updated timeline

CIC
PPR: Waiting.....
VO: LVO

Anyone has similar timeline or anyone is waiting for PPR now from LVO??
Yes
AR- 7 Dec 2018
AOR- 26 Feb 2019
MR- 18 July 2019
(I submitted my same medical last week again as safe side)
When I got medical request
My ECAS “we have received your medical
You don’t need it”
I also phoned CIC officer says “we have your upfront medical you don’t need it
I will update to other officer immediately
I submitted my medical in January 2019

112018inlandpaper

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019

I hope so too. let’s just keep us posted for any update as well. Good luck to us. May the golden email be upon us soon.

Reactions: LTFE2018APPLICATION