+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October - November 2018 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

adenho

Star Member
May 29, 2018
hi,

I only received the email from ircc with my application number which i assumed is AOR. now I need to apply for bridging open work permit. how can I show my AOR. i did not receive any letter or pdf file of it. plz help.

thanks all.

Perso

Jul 28, 2018
On the instruction guide for the provincial nominees by paper ( https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-p7000-application-permanent-residence-provincial-nominee-class.html#ep77)

It says:
Acknowledgment of receipt: If your application is complete, it will be placed into processing. You will be sent a letter or e-mail that:

• notifies you of this fact and provides you with your IRCC office file number
  • sets out some basic instructions for contact with the IRCC office processing your file
  • gives you a brief outline of future processing steps
So my understanding is if you put an email address down as a contact then an email is all you will get, has anyone received an AOR letter or had one available to download that also got the file number by email?
Hi. I agree with you. After checking over and over again I understood that my husband received an email that confirmed his application was received and when I call and enter his File# it says they are working on his background check, so they are processing his application.

Perso

Jul 28, 2018
hi,

I only received the email from ircc with my application number which i assumed is AOR. now I need to apply for bridging open work permit. how can I show my AOR. i did not receive any letter or pdf file of it. plz help.

thanks all.
I believe you can apply with the email as long as you show the confirmation date and EP #.

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Appied sept.17
Aor oct.30

And i login to cic account. They said my application proccesing fro.sept.17 which one they recived my applicatiob

Papa76

May 8, 2019
Hi everyone, I am new on this platform and not sure if I belong to this group.
AOR 16 dec
I have been on this since dec, the only changes in my account is medical passed. Although, they requested for addition documents like
To resend proof of funds
Pay slips
Salary account and to highlight salary sector
IMM 5669 for spouse and self
IMM 5406 for spouse and self
Copy of provincial nomination certificate
Can anyone tell my status and what could be happening

Xcell_aztec

Jan 12, 2019
Hi everyone, I am new on this platform and not sure if I belong to this group.
AOR 16 dec
I have been on this since dec, the only changes in my account is medical passed. Although, they requested for addition documents like
To resend proof of funds
Pay slips
Salary account and to highlight salary sector
IMM 5669 for spouse and self
IMM 5406 for spouse and self
Copy of provincial nomination certificate
Can anyone tell my status and what could be happening
Your are on the long waiting list, good thing you had your medical done early. So just chill
Mine is
ar- Aug 1st 2018
Aor- Sept 12th 2018
Mr- may 8th 2019

Papa76

May 8, 2019
BG has changed to we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. This is after 4 months and 26day. Advise
Eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Med: passed
Review of additional documents: we are reviewing the additional documents you provided
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics completed
BG: we ate processing your BG check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision: your application is in progress. We will send you a mess once the final decision has been made.
How close am I to golden mail?
Aor 16dec
Med passed 30jan
Biometrics 4feb