AINP Approval : Nov 07, 2018
PR Application Mail : Nov 12 2018
PR Application Received: Nov 16 , 2018
AOR received : Feb 08, 2019
Hope to get MR soon!

Tsb

Feb 5, 2019
Whereabouts did you do that?
Under 'Review of eligibility' does yours say 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.'?
After u log in just below "View the Applications you Submitted"
Look on the right side right below "action" and you'll see "Check full application status" click on the link.
Scroll down until you see "Messages about your application" and you'll see the AOR...click on it and the letter will download. That's how I did mine. Hope my explanation is clear enough.

And yes under 'Review of eligibility' mine is saying 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.'

Gaz2153

Dec 29, 2018
Look on the right side right below "action" and you'll see "Check full application status" click on the link.
Scroll down until you see "Messages about your application" and you'll see the AOR...click on it and the letter will download. That's how I did mine. Hope my explanation is clear enough.

And yes under 'Review of eligibility' mine is saying 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.'
Ah okay thanks, mine is blank just says 'No data available in table'

Gaz2153

Dec 29, 2018

Did you get an email with your application number or a physical letter?

Tsb

Feb 5, 2019
Did you get an email with your application number or a physical letter?
The first email I got from them I got my application number and I was told to link my account.
On Friday I got an email that I have a new message in my account. When I logged in I saw the acknowledgement of receipt letter which i was able to download. The AOR also contains my application number

Perso

Jul 28, 2018
Hi folks.
Please find our timeline
MNP Approval: Oct 15, 2018
PR Application Mail: Nov 15, 2018
PR Application Received: Nov 19, 2018
PR Application number received: February 11, 2019
I just linked account awaiting to get AOR

Perso

Jul 28, 2018
Do you know guys how long it takes to get AOR after you have linked your account? Thank you in advance for your response.

Tsb

Feb 5, 2019
Do you know guys how long it takes to get AOR after you have linked your account? Thank you in advance for your response.
Try this
Scroll down until you see "Messages about your application" and you'll see the AOR...click on it and the letter will download. That's how Idid mine. Hope my explanation is clear enough

Perso

Jul 28, 2018
Hi. Thank you. I got a message IRCC has not issued a letter of receipt yet. Thank you for your help. I just received a request from IRCC to link my account to my application #. Thanks

Reactions: Tsb