+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October -2019 Applicants

claire1018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Category........
AINP
Hi All, I am currently in a very confusing situation and any information is appreciated. I received a job offer from a Canadian organization on May 2019 and I submitted my Work permit and Paper-based PR application after received the British Columbia provincial nomination.

My employer just notified me that my current position is filled and they will no longer be able to offer me employment. Can you please let me know what will happen to my work permit and PR application.

I know my closed work permit even if I receive will no longer be valid but wanted to check on the PR application.
i think pr applicant should have a valid status or the application would be decline.
Maybe you can get more information from lawyer or ask through IRCC webform!

Reactions: princess_shruti

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Hi All, I am currently in a very confusing situation and any information is appreciated. I received a job offer from a Canadian organization on May 2019 and I submitted my Work permit and Paper-based PR application after received the British Columbia provincial nomination.

My employer just notified me that my current position is filled and they will no longer be able to offer me employment. Can you please let me know what will happen to my work permit and PR application.

I know my closed work permit even if I receive will no longer be valid but wanted to check on the PR application.
if the Job doesnt exist both of your applications may be rejected.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020

is you nomination employer restricted?

Chiiii33

Dec 3, 2019

You should fight with your current employer again or try to find another employer quickly. If not, you BC PNP will become invalid since you don't satisfy their requirement any more. In this situation, your PR application will be rejected. It's better to stop your application before they reject you so you won't have any record for rejection.

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Hi everyone

Is it ok if I ask my case officer that did he receive reply from my employer or not yet about the email he sent to my employer?

Coz when my case officer sent emails to my employer then due to some technical reason my company did not receive any email then i have asked my case officer to resent email to my company.
Due to this reason i would like to ask case officer....

Oct 5, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
You should fight with your current employer again or try to find another employer quickly. If not, you BC PNP will become invalid since you don't satisfy their requirement any more. In this situation, your PR application will be rejected. It's better to stop your application before they reject you so you won't have any record for rejection.
Thank you very much , that is a good advice

aazmhd

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
We are waiting for our MPNP approval, and have a question regards to WES. Do we need to get our educational documents assessment through WES for paper-based PR application? Kindly let us know. One of our acquaintance said so! Thanks.

claire1018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Category........
AINP
We are waiting for our MPNP approval, and have a question regards to WES. Do we need to get our educational documents assessment through WES for paper-based PR application? Kindly let us know. One of our acquaintance said so! Thanks.
I did get education assessment through WES for canada immigration purpose.

aazmhd

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for your reply. Is is mandatory for Paper Based PR Application? I know it's mandatory for Express Entry though.

claire1018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Category........
AINP
Thanks for your reply. Is is mandatory for Paper Based PR Application? I know it's mandatory for Express Entry though.
i’m not that sure tho cuz my friend told me better get it through WES or they might ask for it after.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
I am going through MPNP also, you do not need a WES assessment if you are going down the paper based route. It is possible that they could ask for one later so it might be best to get one anyway as an ECA assessment can take a while.

Reactions: aazmhd