+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October -2019 Applicants

Mojie

Sep 5, 2019
i got an email from them like
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

We invite you to verify the processing times on the IRCC website and contact us using the IRCC Web form if they have passed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
What did you send to them to get this feedback?Was it an Email?

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
What did you send to them to get this feedback?Was it an Email?
i just ask them through web form about my file

claire1018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Category........
AINP
Guys its 71days of AR today.

It's a long wait.
true...
pray everyday hope we’ll get AOR soon!

also i heard maybe could call ircc, and ask them they are assessing applications received before which date

claire1018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Category........
AINP
the latest aor i know is Nov13 (ar Sep16).
I think the election and christmas season slow down the process.
also ircc just release new location in canada for collecting biometrics, might also cause effect.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Got an Email Again

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received (October 21, 2019).

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

Please visit our website to see how long it may take to process your application or our Help Centre for more information.

Furthermore, we verified the information that you have provided and can confirm that at this time, it is not possible to link your application to your new account since your application is still waiting to be processed. Please visit our website in order to determine when we will begin to process your application.

For information purposes, you may at some point receive an email notifying you that Your application (X000000000) has been updated. You should be able to link your application at that time.

When you are ready to link your application, please click on Add (link) your application to your account from the welcome page. Once on the Link an existing application to this account page, the information entered must match the data indicated on the form you submitted.

If you experience difficulties linking your application, we invite you to take a look at the list of common issues encountered when linking an application, and their resolutions.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, please write back to us using theIRCC Web form and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

• All the answers provided while trying to link your application. To do this:
    • once on that page and after entering all your answers, provide us with screen shots.
  • Any error messages. To do this, provide us with screen shotsshowing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
    • page preceding the error, and
    • error message.
We will be pleased to follow up on your request within five business days following reception of the above information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
h
It seems like so many applicants from different provinces are all waiting for AOR.
hmm it depends, latest AOR i know is dec 1. AR on Oct 15th

Chiiii33

Dec 3, 2019
Yes!! courier is a good option as we can at least track the delivery. I made a mistake by sending my application to IRCC via mail , because i don't even know whether it's received or not..
When i called ircc, they said if you applied on paper, they will not return your application if anything is missing.They will ask for the documents whatever is required by them.. Don't know what is going on, however some of people said that they will return and ircc people are saying something else..
We can't do anything without wait........

Yes, they will not return your application if anything is missing. But I think they'll return you application if there are some mistakes in you imm document (e.g. a missing signature...). Returned mail is not traceable.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes