+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October -2019 Applicants

Sgseeker

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hi,
Most of us here are waiting for medical request
Do you guys have any idea if the pandemic Covid-19 will affect the processing time of our application or the medical request?

Reactions: J20190911

Hanguyen

Dec 3, 2019
what is PAL used for? could you please tell me? really appreciate it
PAL gives you a permission to acess the services for newcomers, first of all are informations about the country, the province and many things else for you to prepare for a sucessful settlement.

Rozbest

Feb 25, 2020
Hi everyone, I am new to this group and don't know how to use the services. I urgently need to submit my documents for ITA because mine is a rejected application from ircc under section 10 for being incomplete. My daughter's birth certificate was not accepted then. Now I want to confirm about translation of documents. If any of your documents is bilingual ( English and your native language ), did you need to translate it to English/french. Thanks

ss_1102

Mar 15, 2020
Thank you all for sharing. I'm new here and have learnt a lot from all of you.

Am now applying BOWP. Appreciate if anyone could help to answer 2 questions:

1, Is IMM5257 the same as 5257b? IMM5257 is requested but when I download, it went to form 5257b.
2. After AOR I have scheduled Biometric for PR, but the soonest date would be Apr 6 in my area. As I never gave my Biometric before, BOWP requested the same and I have to pay 2nd time fee for giving my Biometric. Anyone experienced on it?

Thank you very much for your help.

AO: Feb 12, 2020
AOR: March 9, 2020

claire1018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Category........
AINP
Hi everyone, I am new to this group and don't know how to use the services. I urgently need to submit my documents for ITA because mine is a rejected application from ircc under section 10 for being incomplete. My daughter's birth certificate was not accepted then. Now I want to confirm about translation of documents. If any of your documents is bilingual ( English and your native language ), did you need to translate it to English/french. Thanks
As long as your documents have english then should be fine. My birth certificate is english/mandarin

claire1018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Category........
AINP
Thank you all for sharing. I'm new here and have learnt a lot from all of you.

Am now applying BOWP. Appreciate if anyone could help to answer 2 questions:

1, Is IMM5257 the same as 5257b? IMM5257 is requested but when I download, it went to form 5257b.
2. After AOR I have scheduled Biometric for PR, but the soonest date would be Apr 6 in my area. As I never gave my Biometric before, BOWP requested the same and I have to pay 2nd time fee for giving my Biometric. Anyone experienced on it?

Thank you very much for your help.

AO: Feb 12, 2020
AOR: March 9, 2020
I saw ppl have similar situation, they just send webform ask IRCC, and then get refund. only pay once for biometric

Rozbest

Feb 25, 2020
you mean your AR is Feb 13 right?
cuz only complete application receive AOR
[/QUOTE
After getting PNP approved, my file went in Pool, got ITA, submitted my file with all documents and got their acknowledgement ( confirmation letter ) . Correct me if I am wrong, not much familiar with termology