+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October -2019 Applicants

claire1018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Category........
AINP
I also got a confirmation shows that my mail delivered and received by T.Allen. But when I contact IRCC they replied they didn't receive any application of me. So strange....
that’s weird...
I also sent online form asking if they received my application. got reply yesterday said they did received, and it will be processed according to the date it was received.

claire1018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Category........
AINP
Hello all
Hope everyone doing great, My time line is as below,
Alberta PNP Inland
Application sent on April 29th, It got returned on June 6th( very silly mistake was done, did the digital signature instead original )
Application sent again July 9th
AR July 15th
AOR August 15th
Waiting for MR
Also my PG Work permit was expired in August, so applied for it too with Province support letter( 204 C )
Got my BOWP last week.
Hoping to get MR before Christmas.
Hi I’m also AINP inland, and plan to apply BOWP as soon as I receive aor.
I read website it says apply BOWP with aor only, or will get refused.
I’m wondering if apply BOWP with province support letter, is it still open work permit or closed?

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
Hi I’m also AINP inland, and plan to apply BOWP as soon as I receive aor.
I read website it says apply BOWP with aor only, or will get refused.
I’m wondering if apply BOWP with province support letter, is it still open work permit or closed?
I did online application before I received AOR and than filled out webform once received the AOR and requested them to give me Open work permit.
I had to do it because my work permit was expiring. but i will suggest to wait for AOR if you have enough time in work permit. And i got open work permit with some restriction. ( i can only work in Alberta)

claire1018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Category........
AINP
I did online application before I received AOR and than filled out webform once received the AOR and requested them to give me Open work permit.
I had to do it because my work permit was expiring. but i will suggest to wait for AOR if you have enough time in work permit
thanks for sharing! my visa will expire next April, hope i will get aor soon!
also i don’t have province support letter, i heard they only give province support letter to application whose visa less than 4 month. maybe i should ask for support letter first just in case ?

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
thanks for sharing! my visa will expire next April, hope i will get aor soon!
also i don’t have province support letter, i heard they only give province support letter to application whose visa less than 4 month. maybe i should ask for support letter first just in case ?
Yes they don't provide it unless your work permit is going to expire in less than 4 months, but once you receive your AOR just do paper application and you do not need support letter.
What your timeline?

claire1018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Category........
AINP
Yes they don't provide it unless your work permit is going to expire in less than 4 months, but once you receive your AOR just do paper application and you do not need support letter.
What your timeline?
my AR is Sep 26.
my friend suggests me to apply BOWP online, but i saw many applicants said have to send paper application.

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
my AR is Sep 26.
my friend suggests me to apply BOWP online, but i saw many applicants said have to send paper application.
Online you can do it but there is no surety that you will get Open work permit as I have seen many getting close work permit even their PR application is in process, I had to do it because my work permit was expiring. I applied for online work permit on just one day before it was expiring.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
any idea why are they taking so much time for AOR?

claire1018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Category........
AINP
Online you can do it but there is no surety that you will get Open work permit as I have seen many getting close work permit even their PR application is in process, I had to do it because my work permit was expiring. I applied for online work permit on just one day before it was expiring.
i check website it said if there’s no restriction on employment on the nomination letter then you can apply BOWP. so i think should be fine?

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
i check website it said if there’s no restriction on employment on the nomination letter then you can apply BOWP. so i think should be fine?
yes I didn't have any employment restriction on PNP letter. Did you get any?

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
No Idea buddy, most probably because of recent changes in politics. that's what I think
i dont think so because express entry is federal and we applied for the federal too right? or might be they are just working on 2018 or 2019 applications.

claire1018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Category........
AINP
yes I didn't have any employment restriction on PNP letter. Did you get any?
same, no restriction on employment!
so which means i can apply BOWP just need aor! or i’ll need province support letter which i read from website apply close work permit only...

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
same, no restriction on employment!
so which means i can apply BOWP just need aor! or i’ll need province support letter which i read from website apply close work permit only...
I would suggest to wait for your AOR, once you get it you can do paper application and in that case you will be getting Open work permit for sure. So you will not have any stress related to it. but try to do it at least one month before your current one is expiring.