+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2018 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
MP means Member of Parliament- they can easily get in touch with the officer treating one’s file to get status of application.

And I guess you are right, it is Criminality and security check.

Oh yes I was also asked for all those documents afterwards my whole checks got completed, so I guess they are also done with yours as well. Even for them
to be requesting for rprf means you are good and probably you have approved.
Though I paid mine when I submitted my application.

So let’s just relax and wait for the golden email.
Can you share your timeline?

Biju000

Jun 20, 2019
MP means Member of Parliament- they can easily get in touch with the officer treating one’s file to get status of application.

And I guess you are right, it is Criminality and security check.

Oh yes I was also asked for all those documents afterwards my whole checks got completed, so I guess they are also done with yours as well. Even for them
to be requesting for rprf means you are good and probably you have approved.
Though I paid mine when I submitted my application.

So let’s just relax and wait for the golden email.
When did u get adr?

Biju000

Jun 20, 2019
Can you share your timeline?
My timeline : (2 dependents)
AR- April 20, 2018
AOR- June 26,2018
ADR- 21 May 2019 . ( sceduleA, pcc, employment records, generic application)
ADR submitted: 7 June 2019
Pre Arrival letter: 11 June 2019
Medical and rprf request: 15 July 2019
Proof of medical and rprf submitted : 26 July 2019
Ecas status “ medical recieved”- 15 August 2019

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
My timeline : (2 dependents)
AR- April 20, 2018
AOR- June 26,2018
ADR- 21 May 2019 . ( sceduleA, pcc, employment records, generic application)
ADR submitted: 7 June 2019
Pre Arrival letter: 11 June 2019
Medical and rprf request: 15 July 2019
Proof of medical and rprf submitted : 26 July 2019
Ecas status “ medical recieved”- 15 August 2019
I think London Office do not update the status of applications in applicants portal.
Mine is still showing - We are processing your BG and also we are checking your eligibility

Biju000

Jun 20, 2019
I think you will get yours before mine. I predict next week or upper week for mine.
Because I know of someone here whose AOR was Nov 22, 2018 and he got his PPR 2 days ago
I hope so . I am really in need of it . I have a representative who handles my application. He told me probably I’ll get mine done within the first or second week of September. The reason why my application got delayed was because my application was transferred from cpc to lvo after one year.

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
I hope so . I am really in need of it . I have a representative who handles my application. He told me probably I’ll get mine done within the first or second week of September. The reason why my application got delayed was because my application was transferred from cpc to lvo after one year.
Oh i see.

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Inland or Outland?

elainek0514

Jun 5, 2019
Hey
Here is the update from my file. My last update shows medical results received but i don't know if the medical is passed but its already been 3 months.I have received the Pre-arrival letter about a month ago. how would i know if my medical has been passed and any idea how much time will PPR take? any help will be really appreciated.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 27, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 30, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on November 30, 2018.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on May 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Hi we got similar timeline and I didn't get my medical pass update but receive PPR yesterday. I heard that sometime they update several status in the same day. Wish you will get PPR soon!