+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
Can i get the email address for Vancouver LVO from any membe who received COPR from vancouver by email please it will be very helpful

Reactions: k.ma

SalmanRajpoot

Jan 8, 2018
After 33 months of wait i finally have gotten my golden Email. I had to do an immigration lawyer paid him alot of money. He sent a demand letter to Calgary office yesterday and they replied saying we will give out his PR with in a week and i got my PR today. Thank God ! Finally... Good luck to every one. Immigration lawyer really helped alot because i was tired of emailing IRCC through web forum or direct email.

harvai2224

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
After 33 months of wait i finally have gotten my golden Email. I had to do an immigration lawyer paid him alot of money. He sent a demand letter to Calgary office yesterday and they replied saying we will give out his PR with in a week and i got my PR today. Thank God ! Finally... Good luck to every one. Immigration lawyer really helped alot because i was tired of emailing IRCC through web forum or direct email.
Congratulations!! Do you have dependants Outland?

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
where do you live and could you please share the lawyer’s contact, mine is in vancouver office and its been 27 months already but no answer

Reactions: k.ma

k.ma

Sep 25, 2020
Congrats!

Reactions: Manravi777

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
Congrats do you have dependant outside Canada?

Evgeni

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Richmond
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-05-2018
Doc's Request.
03-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Med's Request
03-05-2019
Med's Done....
22-05-2019
Was it a so called mandamus letter?