+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
how are you doingo_O It's been quiet since last year after we submitted additional documents.
mine is awaiting final review thats what they said and hopefully some officer will be assigned in Jan 2021, thats what they said

avnee

May 14, 2019
Hello
I’m June 2018 PNP Saskatchewan applicant

Need help regarding the procedural fairness letter I received for my pnp PR application. I went back to home country in March 2020, for just less than 2 months and got stuck in Covid. However got back on December 1, now under quarantine.
The officer said in the letter:

“”””Job Offer / Intent to reside
According to the information provided within your application for Permanent Residency, you left Canada in March 2020 and have been in India since that date.
Your current work permit is restricted to Subway and the nomination is based on your intent to reside in the province of Saskatchewan.
Based on the information you provided on August 17, 2020, I am not satisfied that you intend to reside in the province that nominated you and that you still have a valid job offer.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue.
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.””””

However, while I was in India, my owner sold the subway to someone else! The new employer would give me work as my WP is under that subway as it mention subway and location of the town I work in on my work permit. So, if I provide job offer from the new owner of subway and a photo of weekly schedule that I’m working at the same location along with my residency proof like rental agreement, would that be sufficient?

please help! Thank you

Brar21

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Hello

Need help regarding the procedural fairness letter I received for my pnp PR application. I went back to home country in March 2020, for just less than 2 months and got stuck in Covid. However got back on December 1, now under quarantine.

According to the information provided within your application for Permanent Residency, you left Canada in March 2020 and have been in India since that date.
Your current work permit is restricted to Subway and the nomination is based on your intent to reside in the province of Saskatchewan.
Based on the information you provided on August 17, 2020, I am not satisfied that you intend to reside in the province that nominated you and that you still have a valid job offer.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue.
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

However, while I was in India, my owner sold the subway to someone else! The new employer would give me work as my WP is under that subway as it mention subway and location of the town I work in on my work permit. So, if I provide job offer from the new owner of subway and a photo of weekly schedule that I’m working at the same location along with my residency proof like rental agreement, would that be sufficient?

please help! Thank you
I think you should get professional opinion.
Don't take this lightly

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
I sent my paper based application documents in Aug 2020 and it reach as per courier in end of august 2020

I have filled webform that my application is received or not and get reply same third time as

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

If you sent it by traceable means, you may contact the mail service provider you used in order to make sure that it was received by the processing office.

Furthermore, due to the ongoing situation related to COVID-19, some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only. We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We are making all the necessary efforts to process applications as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

what to do please guide anyone can?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
They are probably reviewing your documents and you will be notified if there any update. I sent my documents requested on Aug 17 online on Aug 19, and they were under review on Aug 21 till now. I received the next update dec 7. So you will be notified for the next update directly instead of the received confirmation maybe
He is talking about AOR application number not about additional documents.

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hello everyone,

I called IRCC customer service in November and was told that I passed eligibility and criminality, however, the security hasn't yet started.
My AR is December 2018 and my question is: Once I passed the eligibility that means IRCC has already determined these requirements for me:
  • the ability to become economically established in Canada
  • intend to reside in the province
  • and other admissibility requirements (financial inadmissibility and misrepresentation)
No updates from IRCC since January 2020 when they have requested a renewed Schedule A. My medical has been expired since September 2020 and I was told that it will be either extended or re-do. Honestly, this PR application really tired me out, I can't take it out of my head. Two years of stress, anxiety, frustration and overthinking, and still counting... Sometimes I said, what if after all that time of patient and struggle, my application gets refused (sorry for the negativity).

Anyway, hope everyone in the same situation getting great news soon.

Thank you for your support.

Pray4PR247

Aug 2, 2017
Hello

please help! Thank you
Thats what you have do send those. Also you should write a letter explaining how u got stuck back home due to covid etc

MaddieNg

Nov 12, 2020
Hello

please help! Thank you
SAme situation. MPNP. Closed WP. Travel and got stuck. I was back from June but laid off since. Because my restaurant closed for dine-in the from March til now, there is very limited work.

I haven't recieved procedural fairness letter but getting extremely worried now reading your.

Anyone please advice me what to do???????????????/

Manravi777

Dec 23, 2020
Hi
My application was recieved on august 2018 (yukon nomminee programm ) medicals held later (one dependent in india) .even they asked for 2 times additional docs after that its been huge waiting for decision Every time i mail them they say abt covid restrictions its really terrible to wait' does any one else relate???

Last edited: