Doc's Request.
03-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Med's Request
03-05-2019
Med's Done....
22-05-2019
I see. It looks like I am exempted from biometrics too since I applied in May 2018. Biometrics procedure was introduced starting on July 31st for Europe, Middle East and Africa and December 31 for Asia, Asia-Pacific and the Americas.

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
I see. It looks like I am exempted from biometrics too since I applied in May 2018. Biometrics procedure was introduced starting on July 31st for Europe, Middle East and Africa and December 31 for Asia, Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
yeah and are you inland or outland?

Evgeni

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Richmond
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-05-2018
Doc's Request.
03-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Med's Request
03-05-2019
Med's Done....
22-05-2019
I am an inland applicant (BCPNP).

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
Hey guys i just saw a ghost update in my account but still shows in process
I got a ghost update on sept 15 for medical extension, what do u think this is for?

avnee

May 14, 2019
Seriously damn f these guys
I’m so done waiting! Anybody got any idea when the f these people will complete June 8/2018 Application Received file :(
Had to do upfront medical January 28/2020. Got approved on August 17/2020 along with that they asked updated Schedule A form again! Sent two days later now again nothing for a month again

wraithbuddy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I’m so done waiting! Anybody got any idea when the f these people will complete June 8/2018 Application Received file :(
Had to do upfront medical January 28/2020. Got approved on August 17/2020 along with that they asked updated Schedule A form again! Sent two days later now again nothing for a month again
You should be ready for second medicals request or ppr before end of year
I have similar situation

Sukhi23

Aug 26, 2020
Did you get your eligibility approved?

Apr 8, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am Canadian Citizen and have been living in Saskatchewan for almost 10 years. My family member applied for International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand where you get 20 points for Close family relative in Saskatchewan.

I had provided all the information/documents as per requirements. They received confirmation of SINP nomination with 6 months of validity.

IRCC received their paper based PR application before expiry date. They have also received AOR and Biometric Instructions Letter.

Due to some changes, Either I can take transfer and move to another province through the same employer or find another job. It is not easy to find new job in current situation of COVID-19.

Does anyone know how does it impact my family member's PR application if I move to another province? They are going to live in Saskatchewan on arrival and they don't have any intention to move from Saskatchewan.

I searched everywhere but couldn't find any info related to this. Had anyone else have this type of situation? Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

avnee

May 14, 2019
You should be ready for second medicals request or ppr before end of year
I have similar situation
That’s sad wasting our money cause they’re not working as they should be. My bounded work permit is till feb 2021 too. Got it renewed after 3 years open that they wasted

avnee

May 14, 2019
Did you get your eligibility approved?
It still says we are reviewing your eligibility but I think it doesn’t matter, lot of my friends got direct decision made emails even still their accounts were saying eligibility in review

avnee

May 14, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am Canadian Citizen and have been living in Saskatchewan for almost 10 years. My family member applied for International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand where you get 20 points for Close family relative in Saskatchewan.

I had provided all the information/documents as per requirements. They received confirmation of SINP nomination with 6 months of validity.

IRCC received their paper based PR application before expiry date. They have also received AOR and Biometric Instructions Letter.

Due to some changes, Either I can take transfer and move to another province through the same employer or find another job. It is not easy to find new job in current situation of COVID-19.

Does anyone know how does it impact my family member's PR application if I move to another province? They are going to live in Saskatchewan on arrival and they don't have any intention to move from Saskatchewan.

I searched everywhere but couldn't find any info related to this. Had anyone else have this type of situation? Please advise.

Thank you in advance.
Try calling SINP office they are the one to decide and help you!

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
Hey guys why would ircc ask CRA notice of assessment for me and my spouse??
Can someone please help, if someone have the same experience please reply