+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

HelenJJJ

Jan 9, 2020
Hi, My recieved date was JUNE 2018,
and it was paperwork.

When I checked the G-note last time(almost 8months ago), it showed me that the officer had started reviewing Criminal since August 2018.
And then, When I got G-note again just few days ago, it looks they are still checking Criminal.('in process' like last time)

I can't understand that they have been reviewing only Criminal since18 months ago! Even I don't have any criminal record.
Is there anyone like me? I can't understand this happening. It looks something is wrong.

Reactions: Evgeni

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hi, My recieved date was JUNE 2018,
and it was paperwork.

When I checked the G-note last time(almost 8months ago), it showed me that the officer had started reviewing Criminal since August 2018.
And then, When I got G-note again just few days ago, it looks they are still checking Criminal.('in process' like last time)

I can't understand that they have been reviewing only Criminal since18 months ago! Even I don't have any criminal record.
Is there anyone like me? I can't understand this happening. It looks something is wrong.
Mine is exactly same 19 months only in Criminality. Please let me know below then i can give you a better answer:
1- did you file transferred to local office? If so which office and when?
Which province you applied?
Are you inland or outland?
What is your nationality

StonehamPark

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Yes this can be normal, I had the very same thing. Reviewing Criminality only for the whole process, until my landing interview when GC Key then updated.
Some officers do not update the system, even though some processes have been completed - though unfortunately you will not see this process until landing.

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
Mine is exactly same 19 months only in Criminality. Please let me know below then i can give you a better answer:
1- did you file transferred to local office? If so which office and when?
Which province you applied?
Are you inland or outland?
What is your nationality
Yes, my file transfered into Ottawa. It's status show 'Application Received' on Dec. 20, 2019. We are the SINP inland applicants. Any ideas?

zini_zinparast

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Ontario
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
12-09-2019
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2019
Med's Done....
07-06-2019
Passport Req..
06-12-2019
LANDED..........
25-12-2019
Yes, my file transfered into Ottawa. It's status show 'Application Received' on Dec. 20, 2019. We are the SINP inland applicants. Any ideas?
2018 or 2019?

And123

Jul 10, 2019
The end of the long road for me after receiving Confirmation of PR yesterday during my landing interview in Vancouver.

I waited for about 10 minutes to speak to an Officer. They asked the basics; When did you first arrive, when did you most recently arrive, have you been arrested, any criminal stuff, where do you work, confirm marital status, dependant status and address.
They take away one of your already printed photos for your card, write 'VOID' on your current permit/s, they didn't check my payment receipt (likely because I paid for it upfront on Day 1 so they had it already on the system I'd paid).
Then they issue you the CoPR and tell you to get a new SIN and the PR card will arrive in 3-4 weeks.
And that's it, took 10 minutes, 20

AR: June 7, 2018 // AOR: Aug 3, 2018
MR: July 20, 2019 // ADR: July 20, 2019 // MP: August 02, 2019
ADR: October 03, 2019 (Schedule A & Travels)
GU1: November 12, 2019 // GU2: November 13, 2019
DM: November 14, 2019 // Interview Email: December 05, 2019
Landing Interview: January 3, 2020 + CoPR issued

Hi, my process completion date just passed and they saying its up to my local office now. What can i do to make things faster?Already ordered the gcms notes and webform, nothing.

Jan 13, 2020
Hi,
My PR application was sent to the Etobicoke IRCC office for further review in February 2019.
MR - May 2019
MP - July 2019
Since then there has been no updates. I requested GCMS notes and I learnt it was referred for admissibility. Does anyone have any advice on how long this wait might be? Thanks

Jan 13, 2020
It is been 20 months now and my file transferred to Etobicoke office on May 2019 and June 2019 ADR/Schedule A.
I have just received a response from Etobicoke office and they mentioned my file didn't start reviewing yet ( almost 9 months) and it is in queue. It will take 2 to 4 months to start reviewing.

Anyone from Etobicoke office can share the timeline or updates here please.
My case is very similar to yours. My file was transferred to Etobicoke office for further review in February 2019. I received a mail from Etobicoke that my file is in queue for review and it will take 6-8 months to be assigned to an officer. Hopefully they will start reviewing your file soon.

Last edited:

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
My case is very similar to yours. My file was transferred to Etobicoke office for further review in February 2019. I receive a mail from Etobicoke that my file is in queue for review and it will take 6-8 months to be assigned to an officer. Hopefully they will start reviewing your file soon.
Do you mean FEB 2018?
Also when did you find that they said 6-8 months to be assigned to a officer?

HelenJJJ

Jan 9, 2020
My file was transferred to Winnipeg office at May 2019. MR was May and MP was October. Additional documents was December And no update until now.