+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

Inderjeet$

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Hi. Any other updates from Calgary visa office? Thanks.
AR-May 7,2018
AOR-August 8,2018
MR-Oct 31,2019
ADR-Nov 6

Still waiting...
My application is at Calgary local visa office. Everything passed waitin for dm and ppr. Very slow office.
I had a talk with my lawyer today. One of her other clients file was also at Calgary office they already got it approved and Calgary office re-schedule the interview 2 times as they don’t have the enough staff. They said there are only 3 staff members.

Reactions: Pnp23

Pnp23

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
My application is at Calgary local visa office. Everything passed waitin for dm and ppr. Very slow office.
I had a talk with my lawyer today. One of her other clients file was also at Calgary office they already got it approved and Calgary office re-schedule the interview 2 times as they don’t have the enough staff. They said there are only 3 staff members.
Please keep us updated whatever you hear..Thanks

Pnp23

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Please keep us updated whatever you hear..Thanks
Hi. I was just wondering how much it cost for you for the lawyer who's handling your papers? Just want to have an idea..thanks

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Hi..Any updates for May applicantions and Calgary visa office..thanks
Nop , I am also May 2018 , Local visa office to calgary.

i got the email from Calgary office, they said you are in a queue for review , when ever your file assign to officer then they will give you update.We are not follow normal time processing .

Now, I dont know how much take longer, even i never heard about, anybody getting PR from calgary. they will do 2 year. I dont know.

can you let me know, Why they are transfer to local office calgary , any reason ??? why

Inderjeet$

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
I paid her 4000 total from work permit to pr.
Nop , I am also May 2018 , Local visa office to calgary.

i got the email from Calgary office, they said you are in a queue for review , when ever your file assign to officer then they will give you update.We are not follow normal time processing .

Now, I dont know how much take longer, even i never heard about, anybody getting PR from calgary. they will do 2 year. I dont know.

can you let me know, Why they are transfer to local office calgary , any reason ??? why
I pray no ones file transfer to Calgary.
Super duper slow office