+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Thank you guys for your wishes. I just want to say thanks for being together and helping each other out by motivating and providing support. For those who are still waiting, don’t worry you guys are almost there. CIC had a little pause for the couple of weeks, but hope they are back on track again to process it faster.
Feel free to call IRCC agent and ask them clear questions which stage is your application on - 1) Criminality, 2) Eligibility 3) Security so it gives you a good picture of how long you need to wait more cuz most agents will tell you “background check in process only” and does not define the exact stage.
Feel free to ask any questions if there are doubts.

Good luck everyone

First of all Congrats to you.

I called to cic on oct 22.they said to me we are working on Criminality and security checking on your application, but they didnt tell anything about timeline. my medical has been passed on 6 sept 2019.My time deadline is done 22 NoV. So almost 18 months are done on that day.still didnt get any update for PPR.

do you have any idea, how much take longer for PPR.????

Aabt

May 24, 2019

I called to cic on oct 22.they said to me we are working on Criminality and security checking on your application, but they didnt tell anything about timeline. my medical has been passed on 6 sept 2019.My time deadline is done 22 NoV. So almost 18 months are done on that day.still didnt get any update for PPR.

My time deadline is December 11.
And ecas still shows application received

coming2canada

Aug 21, 2017
I just got an email with Subject : Ready for Visa and asking me to submit passport and Annexe A, but I dont see any message in my online account.
Anyone who has received PPR can you please confirm whether this is normal?

Timeline:
AR: 29 -Aug-18
AOR: 10-Oct-19
MR: 9-May-19
MP:7-Jun-19
ADR:3-Sep-19

Reactions: Rajinder1234

SMany

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
I just got an email with Subject : Ready for Visa and asking me to submit passport and Annexe A, but I dont see any message in my online account.

Timeline:
congrats brother you got PPR today.
please read it carefully and send your passport with 2 photographs as mentioned on that email.

Sromana

Sep 20, 2019

Timeline:
Congrats
Did you received pre arrival letter ?

Rajinder1234

Aug 12, 2019

Timeline:
Congratulations....similar timeline.....have u paid RPRF upfront.... bcause i am still waiting for RPRF request

vikassaharan

Apr 11, 2019

I’m not sure exactly how long, but I’ll share my experience with you. I remember calling them on October 1st and asked about status and the agent told me that my security hasn’t started but she also told me that sometimes the visa officer already starts the Security but doesn’t update the status for so long so maybe that could be the case with you as well.

I was also scared about my medical cuz it was expiring on October 4th, but the visa officer himself extended my medical without me requesting for it on October 3rd. So I will say be positive, I understand CiC was kindly little quiet for the past 3 weeks and but it seems like they are working on it now. Hopefully you will get it soon too

Trnguyen

Jun 19, 2018
My time deadline is December 11.
And ecas still shows application received
Hi,
Same as me.
My deadline time is Dec 11 but Ecas still Application Received. So painful.
It take 6 mths already since I have Medical Request on May 1.
Does anyone know how to check if medical pass or not, and is it stuck at any dept ?

Bhavesh55

Nov 5, 2019
Hello,
Good Morning,
This is bhavesh Vaishnav from India,
I have done MCA(master in computer application) in 2016.
After my pist graduation i am working in back office for 1 year,

After i was joining MARKETING FIELD AS A TEAM LEADER FOR 18 MONTHS.
NOW AM IN REAL ESTATE FOR MARKETING 5 MONTH COMPLTE TILL WORKING WITH THEM.

I WANT TO WORK IN CANADA AS A SHOP KIPPER OR MARKETING OR IN SALE STREAM.

MAIL ME: bhaveshvaishnav55@gmail.com

THANK YOU
BHAVESH VAISHNAV