+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

Nikkisharma

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
File sent July 9 2018. Medical done in May 2019
Now they asked for ADR in July somehow I didn’t received the letter that time. They send me the ADR again in 6 September 2019. Sent all documents on 10 September. It’s more than a month when can I expect PPR.
Since one month I called numerous times and they say criminality in process, eligibility & security not started m. Background check in process. When can I expect PPR??
It’s so frustrating to wait

waipm2000

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
My AOR 09 july 2018. Medical request 29 April, 2019. Medicals submitted next week.
Today i got an email stating that “
A medical request has been sent to you from the Regional Medical Office. Please contact your panel physician as soon as possible for more information/further testing.

Failure to provide the information requested could result in your application being closed for non-compliance.

Regards.”

anyone has any idea what are they looking for ?
I contact my doctor in canada. They don’t have anything.
Any ideas what is this , please ?
Thanks

Nikkisharma

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
My AOR 09 july 2018. Medical request 29 April, 2019. Medicals submitted next week.
Today i got an email stating that “
A medical request has been sent to you from the Regional Medical Office. Please contact your panel physician as soon as possible for more information/further testing.

Failure to provide the information requested could result in your application being closed for non-compliance.

Regards.”

anyone has any idea what are they looking for ?
I contact my doctor in canada. They don’t have anything.
Any ideas what is this , please ?
Thanks
Maybe you have to give some tests again. Sometimes some people have this issue.
Re do the medical as soon

StonehamPark

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Now they asked for ADR in July somehow I didn’t received the letter that time. They send me the ADR again in 6 September 2019. Sent all documents on 10 September. It’s more than a month when can I expect PPR.
Since one month I called numerous times and they say criminality in process, eligibility & security not started m. Background check in process. When can I expect PPR??
Very similar to me.
AOR August, 2018.
I've had 2x ADR's (July & Oct 2019), Agents on the phone say I'm at Criminality, the rest not started.
Background in process.

Reactions: Nikkisharma

Nikkisharma

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Very similar to me.
AOR August, 2018.
I've had 2x ADR's (July & Oct 2019), Agents on the phone say I'm at Criminality, the rest not started.
Background in process.
Are you using your cic account yourself?
Or you have a representative?
Some of my friends have already received PPR after 15 months.
Idk for us why they are taking long.

StonehamPark

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Are you using your cic account yourself?
Or you have a representative?
Some of my friends have already received PPR after 15 months.
Idk for us why they are taking long.
Yes I'm using GC Key myself, no representative.
My first ADR (from Vancouver office) was new Schedule A and 2x work related things, proof of employment and job details.
The 2nd ADR was to correct 2x mistakes I made from the previous Schedule A (I put incorrect date format in most recent job and address - so annoying).

An agent in the Vancouver office phoned me last week to make sure he had the correct info, he said my file was not classed as complex, and should hopefully be complete before the 18 months. And I believe the next step is my file to go to an Officer for final verification.

I don't take much notice of Criminality/Security/Background/Eligibility, etc, etc, as some officers just don't update the GC system when things are complete, they just wait until the end of the process and mark them as complete at the end.

Reactions: Nikkisharma

bamboo1229

Star Member
May 6, 2018
My first ADR (from Vancouver office) was new Schedule A and 2x work related things, proof of employment and job details.
The 2nd ADR was to correct 2x mistakes I made from the previous Schedule A (I put incorrect date format in most recent job and address - so annoying).

An agent in the Vancouver office phoned me last week to make sure he had the correct info, he said my file was not classed as complex, and should hopefully be complete before the 18 months. And I believe the next step is my file to go to an Officer for final verification.

I don't take much notice of Criminality/Security/Background/Eligibility, etc, etc, as some officers just don't update the GC system when things are complete, they just wait until the end of the process and mark them as complete at the end.
AOR June 2018 too.
Waiting for final decision too.
(Agent said everything is passed just wait to be approved.)
Hopefully we can get PPR soon.

Reactions: StonehamPark

Nikkisharma

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019

Hope everyone from July 2018. Get PPR by the end of this of month.

Reactions: StonehamPark

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019

AR aug3/2018
AOR sept 11/2018
Spouse added .. around feb 2019
Medical request on aug16
Medical passed on aug26
ADR Oct9: schA . Updated background declarations. Job letter . One more i think family info.......
Nothing after that .. haven't called for security or anything.. they never tell properly
I have express entry as well ... i have two different files going one is 12 weeks left and this pnp due on feb 3/2020 so frustrating

zini_zinparast

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Ontario
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
12-09-2019
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2019
Med's Done....
07-06-2019
Passport Req..
06-12-2019
LANDED..........
25-12-2019
Anyone who got PAL on 22 Aug still waiting for ppr ?
I have got PAL. Still waiting. Everything is passed except for Security :(

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
Very similar to me.
AOR August, 2018.
Background in process.
I made this thread for people like us .

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/applicants-from-september-october-november-2018-ar-stuck-in-criminality-join-here.658559/