PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Any update from us remaining from Summer-2018?

I got a call from an Agent working on my file in the Vancouver LVO, just confirming some details from my Schedule A and Travel History.
I was very surprised (but pleased) to get a call.
He was very friendly, and even though I personally believed I had a complex file, he told me it has not been classified as complex, and if everything goes smoothly, my application should be complete within the 18 months estimated - which is good news for me.

He said now he is sending my application off to the officer for final verification/validation, and I'm nearing the process, thankfully.

Hoping those few of us left from Summer-2018 get PPR asap, at least before the end of the year.
For me they also asked these two forms on oct 9 .. i hope am near too

Reactions: StonehamPark

StonehamPark

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
For me they also asked these two forms on oct 9 .. i hope am near too
I am slightly concerned that over Thanksgiving and Xmas, a large portion of Agents and Officers will be on vacation, slowing everyone's progress, hopefully we make it out before Xmas!

PRR19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
One question
My application is paper based Outland, I recently linked it to GCKey account, I received my PAL via CCKey account with notes on my email that I have messag on my GCKey. My question is the PPR will be sent on the GCKey with notify email that I have message or they send it directly to the registered email?
Any one can help or share his experience?
My experience ,I regularly received a mail as a notification and base on the mail I had always checked my Gckey and the PPR or other all I get/or downloaded from Gckey message option.I have never been gotten any attachments through the mail ,just only get mail notification then login my Gckey and checked.

zazaniu

Aug 19, 2019
My experience ,I regularly received a mail as a notification and base on the mail I had always checked my Gckey and the PPR or other all I get/or downloaded from Gckey message option.I have never been gotten any attachments through the mail ,just only get mail notification then login my Gckey and checked.
Thank you for your feedback,
Regarding the Decision Made, and PPR,
What did you received first in your GCKey? The DM or the PPR?
And when you received the PPR you just received a notification in email but the letter in ur GCKey?

m@nty

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Prince Edward Island
Category........
PNP
Can someone please explain what does
Eligibility, Security and Criminality covers?
If you have passed all of those that means u will have your ppr in a month or so. Eligibility means if you are eligible for the category you applied into. Security takes the most time and no one can tell how long would it takes because it defers from person to person it would cover all of your history of what you did in your life for eg how many countries have you been to and if you ever caught in any of the crime in past other than canada. Criminality is kind a same but they focus more on the stuff you did in canada from the day you land into canada. I hope this could ans your questions. :)

Reactions: Sachin Manro

m@nty

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Prince Edward Island
Category........
PNP
Thank you for your feedback,
Regarding the Decision Made, and PPR,
What did you received first in your GCKey? The DM or the PPR?
And when you received the PPR you just received a notification in email but the letter in ur GCKey?
Hey for me i saw DM on online tool but i got my PPR on my email id. You wont be notified in gckey it would still say under process but you will get an email on your email id which is linked to gckey

Sachin Manro

Apr 5, 2019
If you have passed all of those that means u will have your ppr in a month or so. Eligibility means if you are eligible for the category you applied into. Security takes the most time and no one can tell how long would it takes because it defers from person to person it would cover all of your history of what you did in your life for eg how many countries have you been to and if you ever caught in any of the crime in past other than canada. Criminality is kind a same but they focus more on the stuff you did in canada from the day you land into canada. I hope this could ans your questions. :)
Thank you so much for your reply

SMany

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
hi bro i am nov 16 2018 applicant
MP = 27 may 2019
havent got any pre arrival
called cic three times every time diff diff reasons.
any idea how long they gona take ?