+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

bamboo1229

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Still no news with me.
AR June 2018
AOR August 2018

Reviewing ADR since July 30, 2019 (Schedule A, travel history, employment verification's)
Officer's/Agents on the phone don't provide much info.

Still have 11 weeks on my timeline though, so there's still time.
Is everything passed?

bamboo1229

Star Member
May 6, 2018
As far as I'm aware, only medical is passed.
I think I've been stuck at criminality for a few weeks/months? Though there's no criminal history what-so-ever.

I don't believe they've started Eligibility & Security
Didn’t you ask the agent whether your eligibility, criminality and security are passed or not?
I have called 3 times and they confirmed that all criteria are passed, but still no PPR. I have no idea where I am stuck.

StonehamPark

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Didn’t you ask the agent whether your eligibility, criminality and security are passed or not?
I have called 3 times and they confirmed that all criteria are passed, but still no PPR. I have no idea where I am stuck.
Yes, I've called them 3 times too, and they've said I'm currently at Criminality, and the rest hasn't started.

vipul_b248a

Jan 13, 2017
Hi ,
I applied for Pr in 2018 as a cook ( sinp pnp). My timeline is
Government received documents-18/05/2018
Received aor number-27/07/2018
Medical request-03/05/2019
Done medical on-21/05/2019
Since June my application showing application received. Can any one please tell that when can I expect passport request?
Thanks

m@nty

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Prince Edward Island
Category........
PNP
Hi ,
I applied for Pr in 2018 as a cook ( sinp pnp). My timeline is
Government received documents-18/05/2018
Received aor number-27/07/2018
Medical request-03/05/2019
Done medical on-21/05/2019
Since June my application showing application received. Can any one please tell that when can I expect passport request?
Thanks
Hey call cic or order GCMS notes so you could know if you have passed criminality, eligibility and medical. If they havent started any of that then you are looking at couple of months from now to getting ppr

Ift_s

Sep 24, 2019
I got SINP nomination and i have applied for paper based PR. But its processing time as per cic website is 15-19 months (too much).
I m married and has two year baby. Now we were planning for another baby. I wrote email to SINP regarding their policy to add new baby in application and i got following reply. But i am not clear what does it means. Can anybody help me

Thank you for your inquiry.

The SINP has a policy based on the CIC, OP 7(b) Provincial Nominees section below. The SINP will not initiate an amendment of a nomination certificate to include new/additional family members after a nomination decision. Please include this email in your application to CIO for their information.

The SINP will not initiate an amendment of a nomination certificate to include new/additional family members after nomination decision. Changes in the family composition during processing Under R87(2)(a), only the principal applicant must be named in the nomination certificate. Although many provinces also list the applicant’s accompanying dependents on the certificate, there is no actual legal requirement for them to be listed. As a result, there is no need for a new or amended nomination certificate if the applicant’s family composition changes during processing.

As a courtesy, the visa office should inform the province of a change in the applicant’s family composition but a new certificate should not be requested in these circumstances.

The following link is to IRCC’s website where individuals can add additional dependents to their PR application once submitted to IRCC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1362&top=14

PRR19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Expert opinion require
Received PPR

But spouse name spelling problem and I have submitted for correction through web form.Now question

1.How will I know when they will do correction?
2.When should I send the passport now or after get updated the correction ,pls. Advice.
2.willThey input name spellingbase on Appendix B on visa and Copr ?

m@nty

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Prince Edward Island
Category........
PNP
Any updates for this week? Who is waiting for PPR after having everything approved? I got a 2nd ghost update on last Monday and haven't heard anything after that. I am gonna call cic tomorrow and let see what do they say.

Armstrong234

Aug 12, 2018
Any updates for this week? Who is waiting for PPR after having everything approved? I got a 2nd ghost update on last Monday and haven't heard anything after that. I am gonna call cic tomorrow and let see what do they say.
same boat mate...pls update when you call them