PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

m@nty

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Prince Edward Island
Category........
PNP
Looking expert opinion

I am waiting for PPR ,now I find that the name spelling of my apouse has a small typing error,they wrongly type extra ss instead of s.

So pls. Suggest whether should I inform to VO now for the correction
or
should I inform after PPR request which option will be better for avoided delaying
you should inform them ASAP bec during landing paper they it might cause bigger issue i hope not but you should not take any chance for it as its their mistake so they would fix it and it wont delay your processing time.

Reactions: PRR19

m@nty

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Prince Edward Island
Category........
PNP
Hi fellow applicants,
Is there anyone who got asked the additional documents?
I have a question regarding the review of additional documents. My wife and I already submitted the medical report. I hope they would update it soon(!). Meanwhile, I saw our application status like this:
My timeline is as follows:
Paper-based, inland, Province: Alberta
PR App Received at CIO Sydney, NS: Dec 20, 2018
AOR: Mar 11, 2019
Medical: Sept 5, 2019
Medical Sent: Sept 13, 2019 (not updated by CIC)

Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Would you suggest to me what those documents could be? I know it is still immature to ask before getting a message from the CIC, but I still think its good to figure out beforehand.
Sometimes they take a while to update your medical. Some people have got their ppr and never saw medical passed till they got ppr. Plus the additional doc could be medical and they wont have updated that they received your medical. So the best bet is to call cic and ask them if it showes anything different on their screen. I did my medical on May 13 and send them on may 20 but some how it went on different file no and i had to resend and finally after a call the send a message to office to update my file and with in a month i got my medical approved on gckey. i passed my medical on sep 16 and got gu 2 update today.

luisalex

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
2-05-2019
Did you check with cic if your eligibility, criminality and security passed?
My application was forwarded here in Manila Visa Office on May 27 2019 and I received the pre arrival letter on June 19 2019. Just last month, I sent an email to MVO. They quickly responded saying that my application is already on queue for a migration officer to review.
I was thinking, was it on queue since after they sent the pre arrival letter (june 19 2019)? Wow, already 3 months on queue. :(

Newfoundland

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hello guys, i just got my GU2 today i hope that means my security is done. Everything else was already done. Do anyone have any idea how long does it take after 2nd ghost update. \

My Ar is august and i have seen so many people with Aug AR have already got their ppr hopefully now its my turn.
Hope so you will get PPR by tomorrow or next Tuesday. Because they send PPR mostly on Tuesday and Friday

PRR19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
you should inform them ASAP bec during landing paper they it might cause bigger issue i hope not but you should not take any chance for it as its their mistake so they would fix it and it wont delay your processing time.
Thanks

PRR19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hello guys, i just got my GU2 today i hope that means my security is done. Everything else was already done. Do anyone have any idea how long does it take after 2nd ghost update. \

My Ar is august and i have seen so many people with Aug AR have already got their ppr hopefully now its my turn.[/QUOTE

Mine too GU2

Jimmy101

Sep 23, 2018
Hey!

My timeline:

PNP
Alberta PNP registration: 28 Sept, 2018
Alberta PNP nomination: 3 Jan, 2019

PR paper-based
AR: 14 July, 2019
AOR: still waiting... 24, Sept, 2019

Work permits
Current WP expires 28 Sept, 2019
Applying for BOWP today online.

Armstrong234

Aug 12, 2018

My Ar is august and i have seen so many people with Aug AR have already got their ppr hopefully now its my turn.
Got a ghost update yesterday as well...My AOR is August as well and like you everything else is passed ...
Maybe it’s security check complete ...who knows