Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
28-09-2019
According to IRCC:

Provincial Nominee Program (Paper Applications)
  • Our service standard: process all paper applications within 11 months (doesn’t include the time it takes the province or territory to process)
  • Our target: meet the standard for at least 80% of submitted applications (within the approved annual immigration levels plan)
  • Our performance in 2017-2018:
    • processed 17% of applications within the 11 months standard
    • processed 80% of applications in 18 months or less
  • We introduced this service standard in September 2011 and revised it in March 2015

So, about 63% of us should wait until 18 months.
It was true for the last year. But this year, the processing time obviously gets faster. Lots of applicants this year received PPR in 11-12 months since AR

I.M.

Dec 28, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
11-01-2018
It's been 70 something days since I had my pre arrival letter.

All these statistics don't seem to be significant. There are too many unknown variables in each seperate case.

Iyan123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
It's been 70 something days since I had my pre arrival letter.

All these statistics don't seem to be significant. There are too many unknown variables in each seperate case.
Do you have dependents and spouse? This is true since the background check time is different for each country.

luisalex

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
2-05-2019
Based on my observation, it seems it takes around a month to get PPR since pre-arrival letter for inland applicants. For outland applicants, it looks one month + 10 days from pre arrival letter
I agree with you. We have the same observation.

PranavEI

Nov 30, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am from India and I applied for MPNP. I sent my paper file to Sydney, NS and it was delivered on November 8 2018. I have not received AOR/UCI/File no. for my application yet. It has been 9 months my file was delivered. When enquired via online tool, I get below reply from IRCC. I am not able to link my application to my online account. Can someone tell if this is normal and how long can it take to get AOR?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information that you have provided and can confirm that at this time, it is not possible to link your application to your new account since your application is still waiting to be processed. Please visit our website in order to determine when we will begin to process your application.

For information purposes, you may at some point receive an email notifying you that Your application (X000000000) has been updated. You should be able to link your application at that time.

When you are ready to link your application, please click on Add (link) your application to your account from the welcome page. Once on the Link an existing application to this account page, the information entered must match the data indicated on the form you submitted.

If you experience difficulties linking your application, we invite you to take a look at the list of common issues encountered when linking an application, and their resolutions.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, please write back to us using the IRCC Web form and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

• All the answers provided while trying to link your application. To do this:
    • once on that page and after entering all your answers, provide us with screen shots.
  • Any error messages. To do this, provide us with screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
    • page preceding the error, and
    • error message.
We will be pleased to follow up on your request within five business days following reception of the above information.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Since it was received on November 8, 2018, it is still within regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

oduvan4ik

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am from India and I applied for MPNP. I sent my paper file to Sydney, NS and it was delivered on November 8 2018. I have not received AOR/UCI/File no. for my application yet. It has been 9 months my file was delivered. When enquired via online tool, I get below reply from IRCC. I am not able to link my application to my online account. Can someone tell if this is normal and how long can it take to get AOR?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information that you have provided and can confirm that at this time, it is not possible to link your application to your new account since your application is still waiting to be processed. Please visit our website in order to determine when we will begin to process your application.

For information purposes, you may at some point receive an email notifying you that Your application (X000000000) has been updated. You should be able to link your application at that time.

When you are ready to link your application, please click on Add (link) your application to your account from the welcome page. Once on the Link an existing application to this account page, the information entered must match the data indicated on the form you submitted.

If you experience difficulties linking your application, we invite you to take a look at the list of common issues encountered when linking an application, and their resolutions.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, please write back to us using the IRCC Web form and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

• All the answers provided while trying to link your application. To do this:
    • once on that page and after entering all your answers, provide us with screen shots.
  • Any error messages. To do this, provide us with screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
    • page preceding the error, and
    • error message.
We will be pleased to follow up on your request within five business days following reception of the above information.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Since it was received on November 8, 2018, it is still within regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
1. Do you have a representative?
2. Do you have UCI?
3. Have you tried to link your application by Given name, Family name and Date of birth?
4. Did you write a correct email in your application?

PranavEI

Nov 30, 2016
1. Do you have a representative?
2. Do you have UCI?
3. Have you tried to link your application by Given name, Family name and Date of birth?
4. Did you write a correct email in your application?
I don't have a representative and UCI..
I tried given name, family name and DOB but no luck
My email ID is correct and so that I got a reply from IRCC...

Any idea to be sure that my application is safe and will be processed?

jayukaka

Mar 24, 2018
Hello, everyone!
Got my medical request today, May 2.

SINP OID, outland, paper based, no job offer.

June 13, 2018 - AR
August 17, 2018 - AOR
May 2, 2019 - MR

Best of luck for all of us!
same situation as mine,
June 2 2019, MR
June 9 2019, Mr passed

SINP, outland, paper based, OID, no job offer
waiting for updates, Progress bar stil shows 6 months

Reactions: luisalex

luisalex

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
2-05-2019
same situation as mine,
June 2 2019, MR
June 9 2019, Mr passed

SINP, outland, paper based, OID, no job offer
waiting for updates, Progress bar stil shows 6 months

Mine shows 5 months.
MP on May 22 and got invitation to pre arrival services last June 19

What I’m wondering right now is my gckey says:

Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Does this mean they haven’t started my background check???

Prophecy0181

Jul 25, 2019
AR 18 july 2018
Aor 29 August 2018, medical sent upfront
Processing started on 29 August 2018
Didn’t got any update till 7 may 2019
Got MR on 7 may 2019
Did medical on 28 may 2019
MP 30 may 2019, received pre arrival letter, system updated stating medical passed on 29 August 2018.
No update till 23 July 2019 , received ppr on 23 july 2019, ghost updated same day stating medical passed on 17 june2019