+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

anthonyjr

Jan 19, 2014
congrats , How long they took for your security.
what is your VO
you are single or any dependent
which province
Please reply me
thanks.
They haven't updated my online account, everything is still reviewing, including eligibility and background, the only thing is I got "ready for visa" email.
Mine is AINP inland, so I think my VO is Ottawa
I'm single but I had a daughter who is Canadian, there is no dependent on my application

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
They haven't updated my online account, everything is still reviewing, including eligibility and background, the only thing is I got "ready for visa" email.
Mine is AINP inland, so I think my VO is Ottawa
I'm single but I had a daughter who is Canadian, there is no dependent on my application
thanks for your reply and once again congratulations.

Reactions: anthonyjr

m@nty

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Prince Edward Island
Category........
PNP
please let me know , thanks
they finally called back and as per them they miss placed my medical so they did told officer that i did submitted my medical on 20th may 2019 and i have to wait till 8th of aug to see what does officer say and everything else is same criminality and eligibility passed and they haven't started security yet. I hope because my their mistake it wont delay my application :(:(

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
they finally called back and as per them they miss placed my medical so they did told officer that i did submitted my medical on 20th may 2019 and i have to wait till 8th of aug to see what does officer say and everything else is same criminality and eligibility passed and they haven't started security yet. I hope because my their mistake it wont delay my application :(:(
but why you need to wait till 8th of aug and still security not started. Hopefully you will get medical passed soon.
Thanks for your info.

m@nty

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Prince Edward Island
Category........
PNP
but why you need to wait till 8th of aug and still security not started. Hopefully you will get medical passed soon.
Thanks for your info.
as per them they informed officer on 8th of july that my medical was already their so as per their policy it can take upto 30 days to hear back from officer which would be 8th of aug and yea i hope so too that they would pass my medical ASAP and will start my security. I have been checking my CIC everyday and hoping to see a msg from them.

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
as per them they informed officer on 8th of july that my medical was already their so as per their policy it can take upto 30 days to hear back from officer which would be 8th of aug and yea i hope so too that they would pass my medical ASAP and will start my security. I have been checking my CIC everyday and hoping to see a msg from them.
you have any idea when they start security check.

lionel27

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
you have any idea when they start security check.
I called cic in early July and my security was in the queue to be processed.

Called cic again 2 weeks ago and they said my security had been initiated and in process.

Bases on my case, it took 2-3 weeks.
My visa office is Sydney - CIO

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
I called cic in early July and my security was in the queue to be processed.

Called cic again 2 weeks ago and they said my security had been initiated and in process.

Bases on my case, it took 2-3 weeks.
My visa office is Sydney - CIO
my visa office is in sydney too but not started.

Mandy16

Jul 8, 2019
Hi
My timeline

AR 27 May
AOR 17 aug
MR 2 May
ADR 22 may
MP 22 May
PRE arrival 22 May

Waiting for ppr

I have two dependents