+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Hi,

Can you please confirm whether we need to submit the POF also when submitting paper based application or not? In the below thread some people
telling we need to submit. Those who already submitted the PR application can you please confirm. Nothing mentioned in the checklist or in the Schedule 4 Economic class form about POF. I have sent only the Schedule 4 Economic class form with the fund mentioned.I had submitted all the proof at the time of SINP nomination.Please reply.

jason7449

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi,

Can you please confirm whether we need to submit the POF also when submitting paper based application or not? In the below thread some people
telling we need to submit. Those who already submitted the PR application can you please confirm. Nothing mentioned in the checklist or in the Schedule 4 Economic class form about POF. I have sent only the Schedule 4 Economic class form with the fund mentioned.I had submitted all the proof at the time of SINP nomination.Please reply.
What do you mean POF? Prove of Fouds?
I think all applicants need to provide it, but if you are a inland applicant, IRCC doesn't care about amount on it because you already settle down in Canada.
But if you are a out land applicant, you will need to provide it and it's will be mandatory.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Thank you.

This is for Express Entry. Im PNP paper based applicant and not an EE applicant. So still confused whether need to submit POF along with the paper application or not.

What do you mean POF? Prove of Fouds?
I think all applicants need to provide it, but if you are a inland applicant, IRCC doesn't care about amount on it because you already settle down in Canada.
But if you are a out land applicant, you will need to provide it and it's will be mandatory.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

mkgb

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Thank you.

This is for Express Entry. Im PNP paper based applicant and not an EE applicant. So still confused whether need to submit POF along with the paper application or not.
I do not see anything confusing there. You are a Provincial nominee of which you had earlier submitted the proof of fund. The Federal (IRCC), based on the checklist available at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf? for the PNP paper-based, only requires you to submit the Schdeule 4: Economic Classes form available at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf?. What else are you looking for? Just follow the document checklist. All the best!

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
I do not see anything confusing there. You are a Provincial nominee of which you had earlier submitted the proof of fund. The Federal (IRCC), based on the checklist available at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf? for the PNP paper-based, only requires you to submit the Schdeule 4: Economic Classes form available at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf?. What else are you looking for? Just follow the document checklist. All the best!
Thank you

DeathFake

Jun 10, 2020
Here is my Timeline:
  1. AR August 2018
  2. AOR Oct 2018 (Spouse Added at this time)
  3. Feb 2019 (Supportive doc required)
  4. May 2019 MR
  5. May 31 2019 Medical Passed
  6. August 2019 passport expired, update the docs
Officer said Eligibility and Criminality check are still in progress. (Apr 2020).

Nothing really moving forward...

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Here is my Timeline:
  1. AR August 2018
  4. May 2019 MR
Officer said Eligibility and Criminality check are still in progress. (Apr 2020).

They are working on EE cases right now, and stopped process paper-based cases since middle of March.

Many many EE applicants received their COPR recently, IRCC process EE cases very fast.

Last edited:

DeathFake

Jun 10, 2020
They are working on EE cases right now, and stopped process paper-based cases since middle of March.

Many many EE applicants received their COPR recently, IRCC process EE cases very fast.
I am not surprised with that.
My Medical Exam is expired already.... IDK whats next

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Here is my Timeline:
  1. AR August 2018
  4. May 2019 MR

My timeline is exact same as you
AR aug 2018
Aor sep 2018
MR may 2019 after that file transferee to halifax office feb 2020...... then dead silence

dpp

May 24, 2016
Don't know but looking at the trend and scenario of EE applicants who are getting COPR, Ottawa office and Edmonton offices are really fast whereas Sydney office(even being the CIO) is still not on the track yet. What should be the reasons?

Reactions: Aman86sinp

DeathFake

Jun 10, 2020
My timeline is exact same as you
AR aug 2018
Aor sep 2018
MR may 2019 after that file transferee to halifax office feb 2020...... then dead silence
Our files are in Etobicoke office.
AFAIK, Etobicoke is (one of) the slowest office. Good luck man! Do you have any dependent?

Pnp23

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Hi guys. I just want to update you that I got an email earlier saying that I have a message to check on my Gckey online account. Then what I got was a COPR.
I didn't get a PPR. Just CORp.

Below is my timeline

Ar-may7 2018
Aor-august 8 2018
File transferred to Calgary lvo- March 15,2019

Med-oct 31 2019
Adr-nov 6 2019
Med passed- I fotgot(not sure if march 23,2020)
Adr + pre-arrival services letter-March 28,2020
Ghost update-May 5,2020
DM (ECas)(Gckey)+ COPR(IRCC Edmonton)(Gckey)- June 11,2020

Last edited:
Reactions: dpp and Evgeni