+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

Aabt

May 24, 2019
Hey Aabt,
what is taking so long in your application
did you add someone in the mid of the application or you forgot some documents or did you had a LMIA? Thanks
No I didn't add any dependent after file,submitted ,Not on lmia,was on pgwp before and now on bowp.I dont have any idea why its taking so long.

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
No I didn't add any dependent after file,submitted ,Not on lmia,was on pgwp before and now on bowp.I dont have any idea why its taking so long.
Is there anyone else in the same situation like you ?? did you called them and asked about your eligibility, criminality and security ??

Aabt

May 24, 2019
Is there anyone else in the same situation like you ?? did you called them and asked about your eligibility, criminality and security ??
I phoned them and said everything is in order ,file is queue for someone to review.My file is transferred to local visa office in june 2019 and ecas status was application received until last month.In march it changed to in process again

Harpreett

Jan 30, 2019
I phoned them and said everything is in order ,file is queue for someone to review.My file is transferred to local visa office in june 2019 and ecas status was application received until last month.In march it changed to in process again
I have exact same timeline like you.
Ar june 11
Adr- 9 dec

Harpreett

Jan 30, 2019
Where is file now?Do you know why it's taking too long amd what adr they asked for?
Its in winnipeg. I have no idea why they r taking so long. I sent them the web forums and got same reply that it is in process.
They asked for schedul A, travel history, bank statements, job letters and last 4 pay stubs for previous and new employer.

Reactions: Aabt

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
I have same situation its going to be 21 months. File got transferred feb 2020 to local visa office (Halifax) no news after that. Everytime i called same response its in process.