+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June July August 2018 Applicants >>> Lets Connect here

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
Looks like they are not issuing any PPR from long time. I don’t know what they are doing. I call cic once a week, since 1.5 months criminality is in process and security and eligibility not started. Don’t know when they gonna finish everything. July 2018 AR

In same boat buddy , criminality in process , eligibility and security not started . no hope in sight , i see a cycle here , too many people in the same box as us . my criminality started 4 months ago and I stopped calling because they have the same answers so i ordered gcms notes hope they will bring some light to the situation , lets hope November brings us some taste of joy.

StonehamPark

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
In same boat buddy , criminality in process , eligibility and security not started . no hope in sight , i see a cycle here , too many people in the same box as us . my criminality started 4 months ago and I stopped calling because they have the same answers so i ordered gcms notes hope they will bring some light to the situation , lets hope November brings us some taste of joy.
Exactly the same for me also.
Which Province are you?

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
So just called them again and asked about update on criminality , eligibility and security and a very nice representative (Terry) answered .
He said that criminality is still going on and he didn't answer anything about eligibility or security being passed but said that my file is under review , once that is done i will get decision made and passport request , but he also said that i still have 6 months to reach 18 month mark that is april 2020 and i should hear something by then , im just thankful to god that my file is moving forward after being stuck in criminality for almost 4 months . does anybody have any knowledge about this situation ? I always thought your file goes under review after you've cleared eligibility and criminality , either way im not complaining just curious about what's going on.

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
My file is at cic Calgary...

AR:AUG3/2018

AOR: SEPT 11/2018

MEDICAL PASSED: AUG 26

Spouse added: feb/2019

ADR REQUESTED : OCT 9 .. PROVIDED ON SAME DAY (TRAVEL HISTORY, SCH A, UPDATED JOB LETTER, BACKGROUND DECLARATION)

TODAY THEY EMAILED ME ON MY EMAIL DIRECTLY FROM CIC CALGARY FOR MY SPOUSE BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO SUBMIT BY NOV 1ST.

Is it normal officer directly emailed on given email?? But nothing on cic account?

Is my file on its end period ?

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022

ADR REQUESTED : OCT 9 .. PROVIDED ON SAME DAY (TRAVEL HISTORY, SCH A, UPDATED JOB LETTER, BACKGROUND DECLARATION)

TODAY THEY EMAILED ME ON MY EMAIL DIRECTLY FROM CIC CALGARY FOR MY SPOUSE BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO SUBMIT BY NOV 1ST.

Is it normal officer directly emailed on given email?? But nothing on cic account?

Seems like they are almost ready to finalize it. Hope im right , good luck.

StonehamPark

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017

I got personal email directly from Vancouver LVO for ADR, mentioning what they need updated within my Schedule A.
However, GC Key also updated showing they needed docs.

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
I got personal email directly from Vancouver LVO for ADR, mentioning what they need updated within my Schedule A.
However, GC Key also updated showing they needed docs.
Yea that was before ... today just for certificate and personal email